Accepted Silence Appeal, Round Duo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentinel

SourceBans Ban URL
Name of your Banned Steam Account: an admin has joined the server (Soar/Sentinel)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25198534
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-02-25 21:08:59
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you: Lighty

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I would like to affirm that all comments made on my previous post do not reflect my current viewpoint and was in no way related to me. Apologies for that set of posts.

As I have stipulated before, it has been Two years since my Communications block. I've noticed multiple players trying to talk to me whilst on the gameserver so to workaround this I have to either add them and communicate to them via Steam/Discord DM's or rudely ignore them. Two years is more than a reasonable amount of time to be gagged for typing "noob_down"

I will re-iterate and then apply a rebuttal to the statement made against my case the last time; I aim to maintain a low profile on panda as of recent, I join and play in consideration of the respective ruleset you have applied - mostly with other friends - because this server seems to be one of the few still populated.

In regards to the name changing, that was a one off, from the majority of time I've spent recently playing on the server I've mostly accepted the Silence and continued on under that, the namechanges were aimed at my friends at the time.

zrec.png

hmmm

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelowchy and TWC
Ungagged only. Last chance.

Closed and accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread