Declined Silence appeal bored (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoob

I have never felt more angry, helpless and confused in my entire life. Here's what happened: I was playing Panda Dodgeball when this guy by the name of "Mssue" Killed me then right after i said "karma" as a joke. But then he started to get mad over the fact he got killed right after he killed me. He called me a prick too. So I called an admin on Mssue and told him to stop insulting.1 Minute after that, I get silenced by an admin named "Zyphon" For 9999 minutes. I hope you can Ungag and Unmute me and respond very soon. Thank you. Oh, one more tihng, the Are you getting angry at me over a videogame part, That was a bind I used accidently. I know that seems like a bad excuse, but it's really what happened. Sorry about that.
Name of my Banned Steam Account: bored
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:126404078
Date and Time of the Ban: 05-26-18 22:49
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned Me: Zyphon

Last edited:
Your whole chat is full of spamming and Insulting. You already have 5 past blocks for insulting and spam so you obviously haven't learned your lesson. I am a hard NO for this appeal and this player should be permed.

I presume you got silenced for using your "Are getting angry me over a videogame? You're fucking pathetic." bind, which I agree with. It's your 6th punishment, which in most if not all cases for players result in permanent silence. If I look at your chatlogs for other servers I see a bunch of spammy binds. You've had your chances, you blew it.

Could someone close this since it was declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread