Husky

Mapper
Fathi #Chae

STEAM_0:0:102384431

Accidental MFK, still shouldn't be excused

• Dislike
Reactions: vinny and TBotV63
10th.PNG

I find it weird that you only report fathi when you got freekilled 10 times? Should look in to that if you consider applying as admin again. However, it is something different with freekills and MFKs, but this was accidental as you said and he did slay. Still not allowed to though.

• Agree
Reactions: Roar
View attachment 10561

I find it weird that you only report fathi when you got freekilled 10 times? Should look in to that if you consider applying as admin again. However, it is something different with freekills and MFKs, but this was accidental as you said and he did slay. Still not allowed to though.
I find it weird Roar asked me the same thing. I don't have proof of any of the other freekills, especially if they were all only 1 kill which were me, all by different people. I don't think they should still no proof of them be reported for that, I'm not that strict.

Was given permission by @Madact to handle this report since she is currently away.

It's pretty clear that this was an accidental MFK. I talked with my team, and we agree that the player must be punished. (Since it wasn't an intentional MFK, we can't treat it as one)

Target was Guardbanned by me while I was on the server.
Accepted.

Please refrain from commenting on this thread any further as the matter has been sorted out. Thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread