7f271ab3b40f4d4d5d146f84b6fa845f.png
c97e286b84215953c4b896007962e2bb.png

yes please I dont wanna have to copy them manually everytime

Reactions: Vecomti
Hell yeh :hoof:

lé suggest proper ones and i'll add them :kappa:

Hammer and Sickle

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't know where to find any but if you can't find them, then I'll take the time to find one.

Hammer and Sickle

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't know where to find any but if you can't find them, then I'll take the time to find one.
Yea and let's add swastikas as well while we're on it
Why though?

Yea and let's add swastikas as well while we're on it
Why though?
The Soviet Union is not as controversial as the Nazis were. You can't compare the two.
Stalin's work camps existed, yes, but so did the American Japanese concentration camps, as well as when the Americans shoved all the Native Americans in remote desolate desert regions of the country so they could have more of the land for themselves, even today they're still there, and they're not doing well. You can't single out the Soviets only, Americans weren't any better. Plus Stalin didn't send people away to those camps because of their religion, it was more of paranoia and... yeah pretty much just paranoia for his life. Most people these days associate that dark 30s 40s history with Stalin himself, not with the USSR itself. Plus there's the golden age in the 60s and 70s with Brezhnev at the helm, so most just associate the "dark times" with the Stalin Era.
Why do I want the symbol of their country then?

Cuz I like 'em, their history and their culture.

They had dark times that I disapprove of, but every country has dark times that those citizens try to put behind them, it's commonplace everywhere (Maybe not as dark as the Soviets but still).

Anyways, Hammer and sickle is the symbol of the working class, and I would LOVE if that could be added :p

Also Stalin wasn't the only one paranoid. In 'Murica, there was McCarthy, and the paranoid era that happened in the 50s where many people were wrongfully called Communists and traitors, with many being wrongfully convicted and put in prison, and many even executed because of "Communist" ties that were never proven. Sounds similar to Stalin to me...

*TRIGGERED*
I try not to rant about history, but I can't help it :(

DON'T JUDGE MEH

OR: Let's not have symbols adopted by murderous totalitarian regimes as emotes.

I like how you consider McCarthy's anti-communist policies and Stalin's systematical killings of political enemies even comparable.

OT:
I want dansgame emote:

Reactions: Joe and mosteraz
OR: Let's not have symbols adopted by murderous totalitarian regimes as emotes.

I like how you consider McCarthy's anti-communist policies and Stalin's systematical killings of political enemies even comparable.

OT:
I want dansgame emote
So US slavery is overlooked? US invasions and murders of civilians for political gain in countries like Iraq and more recently the state-sponsorship of terrorist groups in Syria should be overlooked? So we don't ignore Stalin's policies that were condemned by the Soviets themselves after his death in '53 and condemned mutually by the entire world, allowing those terrible times to be laid to rest along with Stalin, but we don't give a fuck about what the US has gotten their filthy noses into over the last century and what massacres they've done in places ESPECIALLY like Vietnam against the civilian population, and more recently the involvement in the Middle East, and the chaos that the US has caused there that created the refugee chaos that you people unfortunately have to go through right now with the rise of all these far rights along with it? I am not one to take such ignorance lightly.

I also never said McCarthyism is equal to Stalin's regime. But there were deaths on both sides, and lives were ruined on both sides. Apparently numbers and amounts are more important than the severity and damage of the events themselves.
We gotta stop, get the politics out of this topic before this gets outta hand. That paragraph is a preview, we can't let it get up there. Just add it or don't, it's not the end of the world for me if it doesn't get added.

What the fuck.

I am not overlooking the war-crimes made by the US by just not wanting symbolism used by a regime that killed, imprisoned and brain-washed it's own people. I don't get what you are on about really.

And you actually think that Stalin's reign of terror is comparable to Mccartyism, which is just sad.

Point is that if we allow symbolism for the US and all the shit it's done, it makes no sense to just not allow just one piece of Soviet content to be here as well.
a regime that killed, imprisoned and brain-washed it's own people.
Hm, fascinating, if you just replace that with the US instead of the Soviets, it strangely fits too. Isn't that something?

If the Soviets weren't here then Europe would still be occupied by Germany, keep that in mind.

I also already gave my 2 cents about the McCarthy topic in my last post, I don't think I need to say it again.

Now seriously we've both got to stfu because I'm sure if we keep this up eventually Kevin will get in here and kick both our asses.

I go away for a few days and my thread gets hijacked. Damn terrorists.

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread