Declined Shoutbox Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrow

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: N/A
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID: N/A
Date and Time of the Ban: 22:30-22:45 GMT (4/08/18)
Reason about the Ban: saying "shock, something is broken on panda community, this never happens"
Admin that Banned you: @Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: because saying this isnt even against the rules, let alone me not getting a warning beforehand which make this "ban" completely unreasonable, especially since Kevin is always targeting me unfairly, for example me "spamming" 3 emojis in shoutbox in a period of 30 seconds last week (kevin threatened to ban me, whereas when loads of other people did it, even full admins, he didnt say anything to them), or when i posted a gag appeal for someone else (kevin said he would just straight out decline it if i did it again, but of course when other people did it, even a full admin, he said nothing to them). Unless he warns them in private, because then he is trying to publically shame me, which is even more unfair for me. And also how he kept my app open for over 6 months and constantly making jokes about it.This favouritism towards other people and specifically always targeting me shows that this ban is more out of his dislike towards me than anything else, especially since nowhere in the rules does it say anything about not being allowed to have an opinion or a complaint. If he cant even take critiscism then rip this community really. And i already know kevin is going to just reply to this saying "lmao" or some rude shit like that (for example on Zeprus' sm_hug suggestion 2 months ago), like he always does to peoples suggestions or appeals, and even admin apps. So please actually take this seriously and not like a joke for once, since this is a serious appeal. Having an opinion aint against the rules, if it were, half the people here would be banned as im also not the only person who complains in shoutbox at the frequency that gameme goes down or a plugin stops working on a server, so there is no need to target just me. And no, im not sorry for saying what said in shoutbox, its an opinion and a simple piece of criticism, nothing at all to get so pissed off about so far to shoutbox ban me for it, when other people have said far worse in shoutbox and yet nothing was done to them.

Declined.
Arrow says he is shadowbanned so it doesnt really matter anymore for him.
jzch.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread