Declined Should First to Finish only imply when 4 reds remain. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Alright. First to finish in the first place is mostly frowned upon other than the masters of the game. Imagine this: you spawn in and the warden orders you to go to obby or something similar, they later proceed by saying “First to finish gets lr, start”. This totally destroys the fun and the cleverness for the blues and the reds, it’s completely unfair in most cases. Most likely a good scout will finish first and the rest die, it’s unfun and it ruins the fun, it’s lazy, and boring. That’s why I’m suggestion this: first to finish should only be brought in when only 4 reds remain, if you’re able to get in the final 4 you must be at least decent and/or confident in your skill, this gives the final 4 a semi fair chance in competing and brings in that exciting adrenaline rush. Why not remove it entirely you might ask, if there is more than one good red most likely they’ll be able to complete most mini games with ease. Should this be implemented?

• Dislike
Reactions: Roar
Edited poll to remove the feet option. If you are going to make serious suggestions please do not include joke options in your polls.

Votes have been reset.

I don’t play much jb anymore. However I am in general against further rules restricting wardens choice of how to run rounds. The whole point of jb is silly rounds and trying to beat the warden not to impose rules to try and force it

Reactions: TWC
as much as this makes it easier on players who struggle with minigames, Magglet is right, there's far more than enough rules on JB to need more

• Winner
Reactions: TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread