Declined Shit fam, admin application for jailbreak #17 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname: My real name is Mads, nickname; Fribis.

- Your age: I am 16 of age.

- Who gave you permission to apply?: GOD!

- Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:59303803

- Your general online times and your timezone: Mostly between 16:30, 21:00, my time zone is
Central European time zone.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I usually play on the panda community jailbreak server #17, but in case of a report, I could probably go to another, if there's a high need.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes. And no, it is not a toaster.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I once ate some nachos. That counts, right?

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Because there's never any admins online, when they're needed. At least not when I'm playing. Besides, I usually play on the server. Also, people keep telling to become admin, so why not? :3

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Well, I am not a very harsh when it comes to people, who JUST startet playing on the server, because they need to learn. But, when it comes to people I know are nothing but trouble, then the hammer falls. When it comes to punishments? 1 freekill, warning. 2 freekills, slay. 3 freekills, banned from blue, for 60 minutes. Mass freekill, forever banned from blue. Overtalking the warden, first time, warning. Second time, warning. Third time, muted 30 minutes. Fourth time, muted 60 minutes, and so on.

You currently have two rules here : Overtalking and Freekill..I would like to see atleast these : Baiting, Ghosting, Freehitting, Blue teamkill, Cheating, Mic Spam, Chat spam, Insulting of anykind (racism etc), No Microphone on blue, Opening cells without permission from warden / giving out freedays & Call abuse

If these are added with detail this application will be fine..
Gib me nachos plz

Sorry bout this 3rd comment but 5 mins on both my posts have been over so I legit just copied it with more things - I would appreciate it if you could remove my first comment

GameME
Chatlog
Bans
Comms - 1 Ban

Overall from playing with Fribis he is really fun to play with. He always tries to have fun and mostly jokes around without breaking the rules
Considering i cant give a +1 i'm just gonna say Good Luck with your application :)
Gib me nachos plz

Edit: Forgot to add all these in my previous comment as I was talking to Fribis ingame and so I told him there

Edit 2: It's almost as if someone cleaned up your post, hmm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bout this 3rd comment but 5 mins on both my posts have been over so I legit just copied it with more things - I would appreciate it if you could remove my first comment

GameME
Chatlog
Bans
Comms - 1 Ban

If these are added with detail this application will be fine..
Overall from playing with Fribis he is really fun to play with. He always tries to have fun and mostly jokes around without breaking the rules
Considering i cant give a +1 i'm just gonna say Good Luck with your application :)
Gib me nachos plz

Edit: Forgot to add all these in my previous comment as I was talking to Fribis ingame and so I told him there
Holy shit, thanks fam.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bass and alperrt
Since your app lacks of effort and seriousness , so will my response. -1

• Funny
Reactions: lionish
I thought shitpost threads belonged in the off topic section :kappa:

I think I've teambanned you recently. Besides, you know yourself you aren't admin material.
I know what you are like, can be funny at times and sometimes you're just there to piss admins off. If you became admin, then you'd have to try to piss yourself off. Might be funny at first but I'd rather not create a blackhole from reality cracking.

So with this, are we still going to pretend that this is serious or can we throw this into the archived section to never speak of this again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread