Accepted Shembadui Unmute Appeal : (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shembadui

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=shembadui&Submit=Search
name of your Banned Steam Account: Shenbadui
Steam ID : 76561198349373309
Date and Time of the Ban: 21.08.21 around 20:00 ish
Reason about the Ban: talking in a different language
Admin that Banned you: Gold - muted me
Why should you receive a unmute : well I think I should recieve an unmute because first of all I haven't been warned, I never knew I'm not allowed to speak in a different language, now I know its a stupid excuse but I seriously didnt know..
second of all, I'm serving in the military, I come home on weekends only.. sometimes I dont xd but it doesnt matter. now every time I come home I play TF2 SaxtonHale on this community, and I'm a huge talktive guy, very friendly, and I'm very irritated being muted.. I mean I've been waiting to come home and chill and play on the saxton server.. seriously, and being muted without a warning.. is kinda irritating ima be honest..
and of course I truly do apologize, I had no intentions to break the rules, really I support this server a lot, enjoy playing here, had no intentions breaking any rules.
pce<3

i checked the demo and i did warn you. You just chose to ignore it. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and reduce the mute to 2 weeks since you do seem sorry for the mistake you did.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread