Declined Shaxe's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaxe>

Username

Steam32 ID
[this is NOT a profile link; you can find out how to get your steamID here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/get-your-steam-id-32.23385/ ]

Your age: I am 17 years old

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
[Found here: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=349218

Link to your Sourcebans record
[Found here: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch= STEAM_0:0:494409657&advType=steamid

Server to are applying for:Dodgeball #04

General online times & time zone: Im usually online after 16:00/4pm - TImezone is GMT+2

Do you have a working microphone? I do

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I've been mod, admin, head admin even owner of some GMOD servers

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate? That you really need some active staff members on dodgeball. Besides Ricky

I dont feel like explaning anything. Since i just wanted to try again. I got denied first time. For like a year ago. But now i see that Ricky is litterually the only staff member online. Since i started playing again i only saw ONE admin besides Ricky online for ONCE. Only bcs Ricky told him to tho

QUICK NOTE: This is not some kind of joke. (If im asked to do a prober one i'll do so) I wrote this one bcs the reason above. I feel like Ricky is a Lone Wolf on 04

Hello Shaxe.

Did not see this until now sorry, time to answer. Did you made this in 5 minutes before leaving somewhere else?
You forgot to post your punishments times, you wrote a tiny paragraph with only this reason : Ricky seems to be alone. Really?

You already made an application previously as you can see here, could have been great to link this one into your app...
I won't write an essay for nothing, your application is lacking a lot to be considered as something serious,
you made 0 report in about a year, even if I told you when you where already applying that it would be a good thing to show your
commitment.

Also, you chatlogs are not admin like for me. You do enforce rules sometimes, but in a very strange way...
1632080312132.png
1632080321516.png
1632080340359.png
1632080353778.png

See my point?

I can help but to also notice your sessions, you're barely connected to the server, a good amount of times less than 30 or 20 minutes for a session.
How can you say that you only saw ONE admin for ONCE connected other than Ricky if you're connected this small amount of time? (And fyi, even if I'm not connected to the serv
doesn't mean I'm not here...)
When you first applied, I thought you would make a good admin with some advices, I took some time to talk to you on discord to show you where to improve.
This application shows nothing but the fact that you forgot everything (or didn't listen to me, I don't know).

I don't have anything else to say, my vote will be a strong -1. It seems you didn't grow during the time after your first application, I can't let my upvote on a
rushed application like this, with 0 commitment.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian and Ʀicky :3
Hello Shaxe.

I got nothing to say, Djusan has said all that is needed.
My vote will also be a -1.

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread