Declined Shadow's Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbler

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:70146920&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Shadow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70146920
Date and Time of the Ban: 01-02-18, 18:25
Reason about the Ban: Insulting; overall just a toxic addition to the server.
Admin that Banned you: Left 4 Zelda
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I've played Panda-Community servers for around four years now and never had problems in the start. I had a rough climax point late in 2016, with a few gags, one of which was false. I had not had a problem up till I saw Zelda, a new staff member, for the first time. She gagged me for a day without a warning, I get back on the next day with no problems. I go to sleep, and I wake up to find that I was Perma-Gagged while I was asleep. If I really was a toxic person, you would think I would've been gagged long ago. I really do understand how some of my jokes can be taken as insults, but this is not how far I wanted it to go.

She gagged me for a day without a warning
I did warn you & someone else too, after which you both continued. Then proceeded to change your names to communicate; avoiding punishment.
a few gags, one of which was false
None of the comm blocks have a comment saying that it shouldn't be counted towards your punishments. Forgive me if I don't take your word for it but if it was a mistake, I'd be willing to make your gag shorter since it'd be your "5th" punishment. If you can prove it was false.

Also, every time I'd do something in the server you had to talk some kind of shit about me. You were just disrespectful. Even going as far as saying "Why did she join" & when I left you said "Thank god she left".

I'm against this appeal for now.

Reactions: Magglet and Nim-os
Definitely against the appeal as well.

As Zelda stated, you would be disrespecting others and would also be using full-on insults when there were no figures of authority around; And then when Zelda (or possibly I) would get on, you'd ultimately fail to try and become the innocent godchild by calling out campers and whatnot. The reason as to why I say fail is that you would constantly lose your temper and resort to using insults, calling others names such as "Faggot".

And like Zelda said, can you prove that the "false" comm block was indeed misplaced? Message history? Extremely old and dusty demo with the exact time that it was placed? Because there are no comments whatsoever on sourcebans indicating to a misplacement of a gag.

Declined
Maybe appeal again later when you think you've matured enough to follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread