Invalid Shadeless' Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadeless

- Your name and/or nickname
My name is Shadeless or Shade or whatever you feel like calling me

- Your age
I am 20 years old, 21 on July 23rd

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:66653828

- Your general online times and your timezone
I am generally on when I am not working since I do work swing shift. My swing shift schedule changes every week so it gives me a diverse appearance on the server. I am almost always on before work and after work.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I always visit NY Trade and that is the position I am applying for.

-Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am willing to travel around to other servers if the need arose and they needed me there. Would also be very nice to try out other servers with different gamemodes as well. Ping willing on playing the gamemode.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do, but will sometimes forgo the mic to the people who don't have voice enabled.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no prior experience as an Admin or Moderator but, I am always willing to learn.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have no prior experience and hoping to change that with this application.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am a very chill and nice guy and laid back about a lot of things. I believe I can bring a cool and level headed mindset to a situation when needed. I am very cooperative with others and always eager to help.

-Briefly explain how you would do your job.
I am very laid back but people willingly ignoring the rules are a nuisance in my eyes. Warnings would be followed up two times at max then action would be taken. (I'm not entirely sure the times for each mute or gag so I'm willing to learn them.) Cheating is highly frowned upon in my eyes and I do not enjoy cheaters at all.

When it comes to people insulting and saying racial slurs, I would say something in Voice and also type in chat, warning them not to continue. That would then be followed by a gag or mute for a non-permanent time. If this behavior persists, it will evolve into a kick. Finally, if they ignore all the warnings and still come back, it will be followed by a ban.

People cheating or accused of cheating, I will spectate them and record a demo. If I believe they are hacking in any aspect, I will kick them for a set time. If they then return it, will then be followed up by a ban and a demo review to the proper area.

Chat and Mic Spamming will be followed by warning them in both chat and voice then I would temp gag/mute them for a certain allotted time frame. If this continues then it will be followed by a kick and, if trouble still exists, there will be a ban made.

NY Trade is currently not available for positions at the moment (you need permission), read the template thread properly next time before applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread