Sexy new games (1 Viewer)

Coolxlfc289

Banned
Hello there!

So quite recently I have been enjoying playing on blue instead of box trotting around irritating the guards (can be very fun with the nooby tf2 players who havent adjusted to the new update xD). So since I have been playing warden I noticed we play a lot of the same gamemodes because there are a lot of them either close to the cells, or they are easier for the guards as they just hit a button or something like that and prisoners can get bored during it. None of the servers fault, or maps its just generally some wardens aren't exactly... creative should I say? like myself. So...

I was hoping that some people could give me some fun games to do maybe within one of the games on a map already but add some rules to it when playing, or maybe do something kind of new and weird. Just some ideas... idk though. So if you can think of any new games to play or new rules I could tell them what they have to, or can't do. They just post them below please pl0x. Ty.

please pl0x. Ty.
IjThkpk.png

anywho, do you really need to create threads? Why not just ask your local Jailbreak admin instead huh?

Users who are viewing this thread