Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudden

Are the Panda Dodgeball servers still running YADP? What are the settings? My friend is trying to set up a private server for us to practice on when the Panda servers have too many players, but he downloaded some weird version that doesn't feel the same.

The servers are still running YADP, not redux. You will also need a plugin that supplies infinite ammo and a plugin for rocket bounce. I doubt you will simply be handed the configs in use here as they are kinda the secret sauce of a server.

The servers are still running YADP, not redux. You will also need a plugin that supplies infinite ammo and a plugin for rocket bounce. I doubt you will simply be handed the configs in use here as they are kinda the secret sauce of a server.
Well the server isn't to compete with Panda. Right now the rocket speed is only increasing by 100 each time, the orbiting feels weird, and you can't do anything with the rocket (pop-ups, waves, switches), only regular reflects. Just trying to get something playable to practice on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread