Server Stereotypes (1 Viewer)

Chae

Donator
I got nothing really, I just want to know what other servers are like since I’m really only on NY Trade and NY Jailbreaak( I occasionally visit TX FF2 and DB).
What’s the best server in your opinion? NY JB kind of gives me a headaches at times so I kind of prefer NY Trade but I also like FF2 when I’m bored.
Yes, I know I could’ve made a poll but there was only 10 options I could make and there’s more than 10 servers technically.

NY Trade: Two extremes; either mic spam, chat spam, or a bunch of snipers/ market gardening soldiers OR deserted/ afk with no one talking.

NY Jailbreak: Smelly bois and gals trying to find loop holes in rules and order, also when admins/ trials are on we have fun with custom lrs ;^)
(and #TauntsOrRiot aka taunt and kill bind if the warden says no taunts allowed as a form of rebelling :< )

I will like to add on to NY jailbreak:
The People that scream FREEKILL after everykill
The rich people showing stuff even tho they cant do minigames
The admins with fun lrs
The Hopjb is the best map
The Hopjb is the worth map
The people that cant do minigames

i think thats it for jailbreak maybe more idk

• Winner
Reactions: Matth and Madact
Shit, these are all correct. Time to make jailbreak great again

Panda VSH Stereotypes:

1. the guy who calls the non-hale team noobs for killing him

2. the guy who doesn't know how to halejump so just gives up in the middle of the round. (coincidentally pairs well with number one)

3. that one really good guy that can't stop flexing that he is number one on the server ;)

4. that one soldier that always kills himself because he can't rocketjump away properly

5. the demoman that keeps calling for a medic because he is scared of getting one-shotted before he can get 4 heads

6. soldier mains that steal the medpacks right when you need em the most

7. the one invincible engineer that is carrying the whole team with his sentry

8. the pyro that only airblast the hale away from him and kills half the team on accident because of this

9. the scout who does nothing/hides the whole round and comes out when he is the only one left and immediatly gets fisted by the hale

10. the 7 snipers on dustshowdown

11. the spy who miss every shot at range and run away while cloaked when the hale gets too close

12. the medic who doesn’t know how to uber and kills all the demomen because of that

13. the medic who always saves you at the last second and you don’t know how

14. the scout that gets 5 goomba’s in a row every round

15. the hale that jumps way too much but never actually accomplishes anything

16. friendly hales :’(

17. the guy who always talks in voice chat and never shuts up (me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

18. the guy who screams in voice chat that people need to shut up, some people ask nicely, but the rude people far outweigh the nice ones

19. super admin man that always comes and saves the day

20. the hale that has litterally never lost in his life

21. tele-fragging engi’s

22. people who camp in the hallways on weaponsdepot and dustshowdown

23. the soldier main that always votes and nominates military area

24. the scout that never does damage and only runs away the whole game, even when he is the last one left.

25. Heavies that don’t know what game they are playing.

I get carried away sometimes...

Dr#1: kids, meme admins, good memes, wtfman, good stuff.

Dr#2: ded

Adding something on NYJB:
The players who press phisinglinks
[17:40] jb_player(hidden for privacy): Hi there why you have a pending report on your account?
Admin told me that your account will be permanently trade ban and steam community locked
[18:11] jb_player(hidden for privacy): You should fix your report before it's too late
[18:26] jb_player(hidden for privacy): Are you still there?
[18:26] Madact: lol what
[18:28] jb_player(hidden for privacy): You don't care that your account will be permanently trade ban
[18:28] Madact: nope
[18:28] jb_player(hidden for privacy): Ok

• Funny
Reactions: Chae and Brick
ny jb: people screaming reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eu jb:rip

Reactions: Gold
Panda VSH Stereotypes:

1. the guy who calls the non-hale team noobs for killing him

2. the guy who doesn't know how to halejump so just gives up in the middle of the round. (coincidentally pairs well with number one)

3. that one really good guy that can't stop flexing that he is number one on the server ;)

4. that one soldier that always kills himself because he can't rocketjump away properly

5. the demoman that keeps calling for a medic because he is scared of getting one-shotted before he can get 4 heads

6. soldier mains that steal the medpacks right when you need em the most

7. the one invincible engineer that is carrying the whole team with his sentry

8. the pyro that only airblast the hale away from him and kills half the team on accident because of this

9. the scout who does nothing/hides the whole round and comes out when he is the only one left and immediatly gets fisted by the hale

10. the 7 snipers on dustshowdown

11. the spy who miss every shot at range and run away while cloaked when the hale gets too close

12. the medic who doesn’t know how to uber and kills all the demomen because of that

13. the medic who always saves you at the last second and you don’t know how

14. the scout that gets 5 goomba’s in a row every round

15. the hale that jumps way too much but never actually accomplishes anything

16. friendly hales :’(

17. the guy who always talks in voice chat and never shuts up (me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

18. the guy who screams in voice chat that people need to shut up, some people ask nicely, but the rude people far outweigh the nice ones

19. super admin man that always comes and saves the day

20. the hale that has litterally never lost in his life

21. tele-fragging engi’s

22. people who camp in the hallways on weaponsdepot and dustshowdown

23. the soldier main that always votes and nominates military area

24. the scout that never does damage and only runs away the whole game, even when he is the last one left.

25. Heavies that don’t know what game they are playing.

I get carried away sometimes...

I am 3, 6, 8 ( but I do it to kill the team and face a 1v1 with Hale ), 14, 20 ( not really :p )

"accident" :thinking:

slender fortress usually is full of children playing the gamemode for their first time, using the voice chat to shout their lungs out or just swallow their microphones, talk foreign language and insult people for killing them on PvP zone. almost forgot about bad quality of the microphones they use. it's notorious. well that's what it was 2-3 years ago. now it's WAY too quiet.

• Agree
Reactions: scrins and TWC

Users who are viewing this thread