Serious question(s) for a guy who has recently returned to JB. (1 Viewer)

Jose Stalino

Hi, so a lot has changed since my absence for 6 months, and while I have recently rejoined the community, I have some questions just to help me get up to speed with everyone else.

1: Is verifying your mic while dead during First Day Freeday qualified as dead talking?
I am mainly asking this one just because I simply don't know, and don't want to do it if it's illegal.
2: What is defined as being "toxic" in the chat?
I know we all get salty after dying in JB (especially me), but what is the line between salty and toxic so I don't get muted/gagged for 1 million years.
3: When can you, and can not, do theatre/diner/etc.
I've seen people say it's banned if an admin is not on, but I've also seen people do it with only 2 blus. I don't know what's right and wrong in that case.
4: Why are replays disabled on JB?
I just don't know why (and also kind of want them enabled so I can record gameplay without destroying my pc)
5: What qualifies as mic spam?
Yes, I don't know. I need clarification to know what NOT to do on mic.
6: Is tricking blus while on red illegal?
I mean tricking them to get them killed, or giving the reds an advantage to rebel.
7: JB discord?
Just curious about that one.

All, if any, help is appreciated. Have a good day everyone.

Awnsers from a Jailbreak Veteran that forgot most of the rules (my experience)

1: Is verifying your mic while dead during First Day Freeday qualified as dead talking?
I am mainly asking this one just because I simply don't know, and don't want to do it if it's illegal.
Aslong you just do a short miccheck of saying a word it should be fine in order to verfify a mic.
But dont shout, spam or make random noises into the mic all the time just to "make sure"

2: What is defined as being "toxic" in the chat?
I know we all get salty after dying in JB (especially me), but what is the line between salty and toxic so I don't get muted/gagged for 1 million years.
Urban Dictionary Definition if being toxic

I've seen people say it's banned if an admin is not on, but I've also seen people do it with only 2 blus. I don't know what's right and wrong in that case.
I didnt play JB in a long time but banning specific minigames when there are not enough blus sounds like bullshit to me. Any game thats playable on the map isnt supposed to be banned

I just don't know why (and also kind of want them enabled so I can record gameplay without destroying my pc)
Cant direcly awnser to that but another easy was for recording would be to follow this guide

5: What qualifies as mic spam?
Yes, I don't know. I need clarification to know what NOT to do on mic.
e) Mic spamming
Playing music, singing, or sending otherwise non-communicable noises over the microphone is forbidden. Screaming is not tolerated and is a one-way ticket to a permanent mute. Additionally, the admins have the right to mute you if the quality of your microphone is deemed too bad to be understandable, or if your voice is deemed too immature in an annoying way (i.e. “squeaky”).
Not sure how this question should be an issue. Its all written in the rules

I mean tricking them to get them killed, or giving the reds an advantage to rebel.
Cant awnser that

Panda Discord or a Discord about Jailbreak?
We do have a Panda Discord but i dont have the Link rn

Time to answer what racer didnt
I wouldn't mute for it personally as long as its short and not annoying in any way

You can always do theater, You kinda have to have at least 2 blues to do either otherwise it's basically favoritism (although lets be honest its already a popularity contest)

this should explain it

no feel free to fool blues as much as you want unless your telling them false rules then don't.

Panda has its own discord as racer said.

• Agree
Reactions: vinny and ZeroPC
Thank you guys for your feedback! I shall use this new knowledge in good will!

Users who are viewing this thread