Selling Selling over 300 Steam Backgrounds (2 Viewers)

Darkwolf

Heya! I am currently selling over 300 unique Steam Backgrounds you can equip for 2 reclaimed each. So if you are looking to make your Profile more personalized, don't be shy to make a offer!
My tradelink is on my Steam Profile. You can find my Steam Profile on my Panda Profile. Happy Trading!

Tolfx

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Heya! I am currently selling over 300 unique Steam Backgrounds you can equip for 2 reclaimed each. So if you are looking to make your Profile more personalized, don't be shy to make a offer!
My tradelink is on my Steam Profile. You can find my Steam Profile on my Panda Profile. Happy Trading!
300 unique? No.. imo where only 1 good and is the one you are using right now in your profile, 2 reclaimed each perhaps too much? :kappa:

Darkwolf

Of course it really just depends on your view if its worth the 2 reclaimed, but I would also be willing to trade background for background. Perhaps I can lower the price to about 1 reclaimed each. Tho I did usually sell around 1-5 Backgrounds daily for that same price. But yeah I'd be willing to negociate.

Users who are viewing this thread