See ya nerds. (1 Viewer)

Roar

Donator
Thanks everybody. It's been a fun ~15 months but now I have to resign my position as admin here at Panda. With a lot of big changes coming up real soon in my life, the meaning TF2 had for me has changed and I can't see it staying such a constant part any more. I've learned some valuable things in my time as admin here, as well as built some great connections with wonderful community members - some of which will hopefully stay long past TF2 or Panda's existence so I'm very grateful to have found this community in the first place.

VSH Team: @Matth @PNN, @Zeliax, @chaz and @Tedgrid - Playing VSH with you guys has always been super fun ever since I found the community, you all make #05 a better place whenever you're online and it has been completely my pleasure to experience administrating with you. I'll still be around to play every so often, but don't expect me to keep up appearances ;). Dw won't see any ex-admin syndrome behaviour from me!
JB Team: @ZeroPC, @Justin | XplosiveAction, @Semicolon backslash and PNN again - Don't stress y'all. Always remember it's a video game and we play to have fun. JB is a tough mode to admin but you guys keep your heads impeccably, I hope joining the team back in January lended some kinda hand to you guys.

@Lighty - you a fucking genius man idk what goes on in that big braine but you do great work over here, thanks a million for what ya do. rawr <3
@fanthom - u told me how to ban people on sourcebans so thanks you memelord

@Hellboy - since day 1 you been there, biggest love of all goes to you even if you don't play any more you sure as hell taught me a lot when I started out as a trial and you just understand me as a person, I can't wait to get high with you one day my guy.
@Sin. π - unconditional love for you, one of very few internet friends to make such a huge positive impact on my life IRL as well as on Panda. If more people cared the way you do, we'd live in a happier world for sure.i actually hate you and the real reason i'm resigning is because of you omg you just hurt me so much i can't take it any more

Most regulars; VSH, Jailbreak, forums, discord - too many to tag you all but you know who you are. Thanks for making this retarded game actually bearable in some cases.

If I go out with one dying wish for VSH, it is remove the goomba stomp plugin PLEASE I BEG YOU.

Peace out homies x

bro wtf i am going to cry now first jah and now you sad day

in all seriousness good luck man in the future and hope you the best <3

Didnt give me enough time to write out a times new roman double spaced mla formatted essay on how good you were

Ok maybe I should put something nice here but it would make me look like a normie so instead I leave you with a warning to avoid overdosing on weed.

• Funny
Reactions: Gold
You know damn well that you have helped us majorly on Jailbreak and just helped us in general with being admins. I really wish that you didn’t have to go and I’m going to miss you being a part of the team immensely. But I understand and I just hope that all goes well with you Roar

• Friendly
Reactions: Roar

I will miss you my mentor! Sad days.

Don’t cash out and use everything on drugs like I did, even tho it’s really fucking funny?

Bye xx

• Friendly
We started together and we are finishing almost together (some months of difference, whatever)

You've been by far my best colleague, we had several constructive discussions trying to help our VSH server and I did enjoy all the time I spent with ya.
I fully understand your reasons as I told you in private, still I'm sad cause we lost a good admin and a good player.
Luckily I've learned to know you also as a person outside the game context ... and, who knows, I hope to meet you someday in the future.

With this Coffee Pizza they invented in Naples, I greet you and wish you all the best.

543190_3710592973592_1669831533_n.jpg

• Friendly
Sad to see you go man, but I really hope you do well in the big changes coming up. And I'll make sure to come visit one day so we can smoke a fat one :kappa:

• Friendly
Sad to see you go man

I’ll be saying the n-word, or something close to it in shoutbox, so keep a lookout ;)

• Creative

Users who are viewing this thread