1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

second perma-guard ban appeal

Discussion in 'You are Banned?' started by Krown, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Krown

Krown Member

Steam:
    SourceBans Ban URL: No url since this is a guard ban
    Name of your Banned Steam Account: Krown, but at the time it was professor guy krown
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90977930
    Date and Time of the Ban: 10-08-2017 14:35:18 (ty @fanthom@fanthom )
    Reason about the Ban: trying to trick the reds
    Admin that Banned you: .satan (removed admin)

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I'm sorry for trying to trick the reds, but I think I should've received a warning for tricking since it was my first time tricking, but idk if that works like that, also when I tried to trick, I didn't trick anyone since people knew who was the warden and who was the 12 y old kid, but still sorry.

Also I think that one of my previous bans was a mistake (i'll explain), I tried also talking to satan about this one, but he said that he doesn't remember, but here's what happened:
    I was warden on 1 round and I was a good warden, but when 2 people were left (.satan and shux), I told them fight eachother in awp dodge. I turned on the friendly fire, but they weren't fighting, they were giggling and couldn't decided who wanted to hit first, so from delaying the fight I flamed them (I was a pyro) and only then did they start fighting, but when .satan beat him, he died from my flames and he banned me from guards for freekilling, but I think the ban is unfair since they were delaying and kos :/

I also waited a year by now and I think I learned my lesson. I'll respond to comments.

I also understand if I won't be unbanned from guards, but I do think that the ban to be a perma guard ban is unfair.

@Madact@Madact

2. Krown

Krown Member

Steam:
    I'm also going to text satan when he comes online on steam

3. Inkticious

Inkticious Member

Steam:
    you learned your lesson, i personally think he should be unbanned, and if it was only your first time that is pretty cruel, but i'm not an admin so i cant really say anything, but just thought i'd give my 2 cents.

4. Magglet

Magglet Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Donator

@Inkticious@Inkticious not that we don’t appreciate your comments and activity in the servers and forums. But can you please make sure you are only commenting on posts relevant to yourself.

Feel free to comment on almost anything but things such as appeals only need the admins involved and possible users involved in witnessing the gag.

Good luck

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. Inkticious

Inkticious Member

Steam:
    sorry, my bad ill do that from now on.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Madact

Madact Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Contributor

Steam:
    After talking with @Satan@Satan and particularly no objections , I'm willing to un-teamban you.
    This is your second perm teamban and I've never really gone as far as to undo a second perm, but apparently the reason for the teamban may have been false or forgotten. It's also been 1 year since it happened.
    So I'm just going to undo it, seeing as though nobody has anything else to add on the matter.
    You will be kept watched though, and if you do break the rules on blue team you may receive your teamban again permanently without warning. So I hope you're familiar with the rules @Krown@Krown .

Accept and close please, any full admin. Thanks ::):

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice