Scammer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HikLizard01

Last year I was playing deathrun. And I've noticed that a player (๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$) who talked french with me was here.I was talking with him about stuff. And that guy was a scammer I don't know how many times he told me that he scammed people. But to be honest i prefered ignoring him and not even pay attention to him. So I decided to block him then I won't be able to talk with him.

But I was playing with him few moments ago ( apperently he loves deathrun )and again he talked me about his scamms in the chat, but this time it was different, i realised that all the people that he Scammed were kind of ruined and his type of scam is kind of horrible.

So here are some proof about what I'm talking about :
Scamm#1.png
Scamm#2.png

If you can't see, here is the full text:

[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Enfaite tes chapeaux tu ne les a pas scamm hein ? tu dis ça pour faire style ?
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: alors ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Non non je les ai scammé
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: vraiment :)
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Mais nan impossible genre tu leur disais de cliqer sur le lien et il le faisait ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Non
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: je lui est dit que il aura 1000$ si il me donn tout sont bp est il la fais
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Ah bon ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Oui
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Mais genre c'est impossible
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/gasmask http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/gasmask
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: eu ou alors
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: je les ai u ou alors
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Eh bah putain
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Je veux bien t'aprandre ah scamme
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Ouais mais nan
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: c'est pas trop trop honnête
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu préfré résté avec tes truc de merde ? :c
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu grade de l'honnété
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Ouais au moins
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Non cans tu scamme tu grade dee l'honnété
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: mec
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: srx
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: fais comme tu veux
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Quoi ?!
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: mais sais grase au scamme que je an suis arivé la ou je en suis est je continu ah scammé sa fais 2 ans que je scamme est je suis tjr pas ban
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: je profide de la vie je suis bien je en veux tjrs plus :)
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: j'ai déga scammé un buds pute
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: pure*
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu aimerais paas un buds pure ou un unu pure gratise ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: hien
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Biensûr mais pas de cette façon quoi...
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: pk
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu a peur de te faire ban ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Oui sa se fais pas mais bon se qui dise oui songt des kikou qui ons une crate blue
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: donc il ahcté zchté achté sans s'arété
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu en tire profie non ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Bon Moi je suis fatigé je vais te laisseé
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Bah tu sais quoi , vu que c'est gratisse pourquoi tu me donne pasu n peu ?
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: la réponse je la connais déjà
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: " Bah je l'ai mérité c'est moi qui l'ai scam"
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Bah oui et non
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Lol nn
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Pasque le gars c'est lui qui mérite les chapeaux vu que c'est lui qui les a ACHETER
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Pks si tu veux une pare de pizza tu la prand ons va pas te la donné
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Oui mais se sont des kikou qui demande ah lure mére
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Biensur , mais on te la donne sois par gratitude , SOIT par échange
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: le cas de TF2
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: et NON pas vol .
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Bref je vais te laisssé réfléchie
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: ons ma rien donné
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Je les ai scammé légalement snas qui me donne rien
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Bon bonne nuis
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: ciao

Now translated :
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: All of those hats, did you really scammed them to people right ? you say that to get some respect right ?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: I spoke with dali and infact we thought you had them as normal but you tried to impress us
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: so what?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: No, no I did scammed them
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: really :)
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Impossible. Did you like asked them click on the link and it did?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: No
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI I was told that he will have $ 1,000 if it is given me BP (backpack) is he doing
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Really?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Yes
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: But this is impossible
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: eu or so ( Got them or nah ?)
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: I have them or what ?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Well damn
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: I can teach you if you want ?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Yeah , not really...
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: it's not that honest
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI:Do you prefer staying with your shitty thing? C
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: you keep your honesty
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Yeah at least got somthing legal...
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: No when you scamm you keep your honesty
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: dude
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: rly
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: do what you want
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: What?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI Y'know with scamming look where I am, I mean, 2 years that's i'm scamming but still not banned
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI I'm having fun enjoying life, and I always want more :)
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Ialready scammed buds pute
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Pure*
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI:Don't you want a Free Bud or A pure unusual?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: eh ?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Of course, but not that way ...
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI why?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: you are afraid to get a ban?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Yes its not good to do, but who knows it might be kikou ( a kid ) who asks her mother to get him some money.
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Rly
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: you draw profit
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: so imma left , i'm tierd.
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Well you know what, if it's " free" why don't you give me a bit?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: I already know the awnser
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: "Well I deserved it I am the one who scam"
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Well yes and no...
6 | C ♥ ♥ $ bI nn: Lol no
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Well , the guys who BOUGHT it diserve it more than you.
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: If you want a part of pizza you HAVE TO TAKE the part because no-one will give it to you !
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Yes but they are kids requesting to their mother
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Sure, but we give you the part by gratitude OR by trading.
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: the case of TF2
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: and NOT by stealing it !
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: So I'll let you think about it l
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: no-one will ever give you something
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: I have scammed legally without no-one giving me anything
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Good good night
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Ciao.

( I am really really sorry if I have made some grammar mistakes, but i'm making this late at night and I might EDIT this in case of problems for reading )

• Winner
Reactions: mermite
Interesting. The guy you are talking with is rank 2 and I know him well...Surprised really!
Not sure how to deal with this though...

If he takes a pizza slice from someone he is going to get knocked the fuck out. There goes his analogy.

I've banned people before for only saying in chat that they proudly scammed somebody, I suggest just ditching him and making a steamrep case for this.

• Agree
Reactions: Raion and Supreme
I still call fucking bullshit on this. The guy never made a trade on any trading site ever, does not show up in any tool I have access to and he offered 1000$ for hats barely worth 40$, nobody would fall for that. Neither do the item histories add up to scamming a single user's backpack. I will ban him any way to be safe, then he gets to explain himself to me.

99% sure he is just a kid bragging about shit he does not understand. 100% banned tho 8)

• Agree
Reactions: HikLizard01
Last year I was playing deathrun. And I've noticed that a player (๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$) who talked french with me was here.I was talking with him about stuff. And that guy was a scammer I don't know how many times he told me that he scammed people. But to be honest i prefered ignoring him and not even pay attention to him. So I decided to block him then I won't be able to talk with him.

But I was playing with him few moments ago ( apperently he loves deathrun )and again he talked me about his scamms in the chat, but this time it was different, i realised that all the people that he Scammed were kind of ruined and his type of scam is kind of horrible.

So here are some proof about what I'm talking about : View attachment 2937 View attachment 2938
If you can't see, here is the full text:

[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Enfaite tes chapeaux tu ne les a pas scamm hein ? tu dis ça pour faire style ?
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: alors ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Non non je les ai scammé
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: vraiment :)
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Mais nan impossible genre tu leur disais de cliqer sur le lien et il le faisait ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: je lui est dit que il aura 1000$ si il me donn tout sont bp est il la fais
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Ah bon ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Oui
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Mais genre c'est impossible
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/gasmask http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/gasmask
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: eu ou alors
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: je les ai u ou alors
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Eh bah putain
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Je veux bien t'aprandre ah scamme
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Ouais mais nan
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: c'est pas trop trop honnête
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu préfré résté avec tes truc de merde ? :c
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu grade de l'honnété
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Ouais au moins
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Non cans tu scamme tu grade dee l'honnété
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: mec
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: fais comme tu veux
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Quoi ?!
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: mais sais grase au scamme que je an suis arivé la ou je en suis est je continu ah scammé sa fais 2 ans que je scamme est je suis tjr pas ban
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: je profide de la vie je suis bien je en veux tjrs plus :)
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: j'ai déga scammé un buds pute
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: pure*
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu aimerais paas un buds pure ou un unu pure gratise ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: hien
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Biensûr mais pas de cette façon quoi...
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: pk
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu a peur de te faire ban ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Oui sa se fais pas mais bon se qui dise oui songt des kikou qui ons une crate blue
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: donc il ahcté zchté achté sans s'arété
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: tu en tire profie non ?
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Bon Moi je suis fatigé je vais te laisseé
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Bah tu sais quoi , vu que c'est gratisse pourquoi tu me donne pasu n peu ?
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: la réponse je la connais déjà
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: " Bah je l'ai mérité c'est moi qui l'ai scam"
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Bah oui et non
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Lol nn
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Pasque le gars c'est lui qui mérite les chapeaux vu que c'est lui qui les a ACHETER
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Pks si tu veux une pare de pizza tu la prand ons va pas te la donné
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Oui mais se sont des kikou qui demande ah lure mére
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: Biensur , mais on te la donne sois par gratitude , SOIT par échange
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: le cas de TF2
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: et NON pas vol .
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Bref je vais te laisssé réfléchie
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: ons ma rien donné
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Je les ai scammé légalement snas qui me donne rien
๖ۣۜ| C♥nn♥bI$: Bon bonne nuis
[ㄅ.Ð.Қ]HiҚLizard: ciao

Now translated :
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: All of those hats, did you really scammed them to people right ? you say that to get some respect right ?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: I spoke with dali and infact we thought you had them as normal but you tried to impress us
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: so what?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: No, no I did scammed them
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: really :)
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Impossible. Did you like asked them click on the link and it did?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI I was told that he will have $ 1,000 if it is given me BP (backpack) is he doing
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Really?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Yes
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: But this is impossible
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: eu or so ( Got them or nah ?)
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: I have them or what ?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Well damn
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: I can teach you if you want ?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Yeah , not really...
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: it's not that honest
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI:Do you prefer staying with your shitty thing? C
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: you keep your honesty
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Yeah at least got somthing legal...
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: No when you scamm you keep your honesty
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: dude
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: rly
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: do what you want
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: What?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI Y'know with scamming look where I am, I mean, 2 years that's i'm scamming but still not banned
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI I'm having fun enjoying life, and I always want more :)
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Ialready scammed buds pute
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Pure*
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI:Don't you want a Free Bud or A pure unusual?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: eh ?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Of course, but not that way ...
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI why?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: you are afraid to get a ban?
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Yes its not good to do, but who knows it might be kikou ( a kid ) who asks her mother to get him some money.
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Rly
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: you draw profit
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: so imma left , i'm tierd.
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Well you know what, if it's " free" why don't you give me a bit?
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: I already know the awnser
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: "Well I deserved it I am the one who scam"
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Well yes and no...
6 | C ♥ ♥ $ bI nn: Lol no
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Well , the guys who BOUGHT it diserve it more than you.
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: If you want a part of pizza you HAVE TO TAKE the part because no-one will give it to you !
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Yes but they are kids requesting to their mother
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Sure, but we give you the part by gratitude OR by trading.
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: the case of TF2
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: and NOT by stealing it !
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: So I'll let you think about it l
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: no-one will ever give you something
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: I have scammed legally without no-one giving me anything
6 | C nn ♥ ♥ $ bI: Good good night
[ㄅ .Ð.Қ] HiҚLizard: Ciao.

( I am really really sorry if I have made some grammar mistakes, but i'm making this late at night and I might EDIT this in case of problems for reading )
10/10 on your behalf for just doing the translating

Hi, guyz. I just wanted to let u know that, that player it's not me. That guy is from france, and I'm from spain. I talked to deadsworm and recomended me 2 post u this, guyz. Thank you.

I hate to call you out but...I remember you saying on DR you where french. Also;
hAI4wHz.png?1

If I'm correct, this data is collected from your ip. Unless you have one of those ip changers that you know...Makes it random, it's a little odd how it's french. Though, I don't know how that actually work but...
There's no need to lie if you are, if anything you'd be digging yourself a bigger hole.

Apparently after talking with @DeadSworn the cannabis claiming he's Spanish is another cannabis that is confused. Basically, spanish cannbis is mistaking this for him when really we're on about french cannbis. Lel!

Apparently after talking with @DeadSworn the cannabis claiming he's Spanish is another cannabis that is confused. Basically, spanish cannbis is mistaking this for him when really we're on about french cannbis. Lel!
In my opinion this sound really strange, they have the SAME picture the SAME name and right now, when I talk with him on steam , it seems like he knows what i'm talking about. He's denying every single thing about that other Cannabis, and he is saying that : " It's a guy who took the same name as me".

Let me at least tell you what I think about that story :
First of all, the man that we are talking about loves the deathrun game-mode. He cannot accept being banned from his favorite server. What could he do ? He got a thread talking about him scamming with some proof. Well, he can at least just deny the fact that he is scamming. And about that other "Cannabis " it seems like he is a real person, well at least not a fake account, if you look in his steam profile, you will notice that even his precedent names that he used were : "Cannabis" So it's not a kind of manipulation by the other one. Let me be clear if you got confused here : The French one didn't cooperate or created a fake account to make the Spanish one.

But here is another Point of view for this story :
The French Cannabis had anotehr useless account that he is not using, when he first saw this , he connected with that other account to post this. And that explains the fact about his precedent names. And that also explains the fact why when French cannabis connects the other one disconnects. But this side of the story is still not clear so....

Well anyway Spanish or French one of them ( or maybe MAYBE both ) Did scamm, and what I'm sure is the french one did at least.
Scamm#2.png
Well ,here goes another translating session:
To make it short :
Cannabis : Hi (ノ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ノ (ノ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ノ
Lizard : Hello Mr.Spanish how you doing ?
Cannabis: XD
*Cannabis Starts to do a call*
Lizard : No sorry I'm already in a conversation.
Cannabis: Then add me
Cannabis : Oh Are you good at Rockey Jump or Demo jump
Lizard : Are you good at changing nationality every 30 seconds ?
Cannabis: Wut ?
Cannabis : Why u saying this ?
Lizard: Oh so you're that kind of person...
Cannabis : I'm french wtf you talking about ?
Lizard : Ask your spanish guy maybe he knows
Cannabis : OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Cannabis : Yes
Cannabis : No
Cannabis: There is a guys who took my name and my pic
Lizard: Are you sure it's not you ?
Cannabis :Don't you trust me ?
Lizard : So you're saying that HE took YOUR picture and YOUR name not the opposite ?
Cannabis : yes ffs *capital*
Cannabis : if you do not trust me don't trust me *capital* (Yes I know that doesn't make much sense for me neither)
Cannabis : I invented this name because I didn't found another one.
Lizard : Then please explain me WHY you guys have the EXACT same name with the same wierd letters ?
Cannabis : No look mine is different.
Cannabis : so Shut up. :3

• Informative
Reactions: Kodeko and Matth
But here is another Point of view for this story :
The French Cannabis had anotehr useless account that he is not using, when he first saw this , he connected with that other account to post this. And that explains the fact about his precedent names. And that also explains the fact why when French cannabis connects the other one disconnects. But this side of the story is still not clear so....
If mister Spanish is mister Frenchman's alt account or vica versa, that would be a bit strange, unless he plays like 50/50 on them. The Spanish account has 4k hours while the French account has 3k hours.

• Agree
I say add an IP ban on top of the ID ban already in place, if you want to be safe. Will help if there is no dynamic IP.

I actually have the French Cannabis in my friends list, and I can say two things in defense of the Spanish guy:
  1. The Cannabis we banned was not always called so. They used to have a different name (PopiGames). It therefore seems plausible to me that if anything was stolen, it went the way as was claimed.
  2. The Cannabis we banned has absolutely horrendous English. And I honestly doubt that someone could speak the way they have done in this thread when they were at this point a mere 3 months back:
16:16 - EvoWarrior5 LFT:Do you know Creepz?
16:16 - ๖ۣۜPopiGames: :c
16:16 - EvoWarrior5 LFT: what kind of reply is that?
16:16 - EvoWarrior5 LFT: I just ask whether you know the person
16:17 - ๖ۣۜPopiGames: me are person ?
16:17 - ๖ۣۜPopiGames:D/
16:17 - ๖ۣۜPopiGames: :anguished:
16:18 - ๖ۣۜPopiGames: panda.tf ?
16:18 - EvoWarrior5 LFT: never mind
16:18 - ๖ۣۜPopiGames: franch pls me are lag

No bullsht. This right here actually happened ^

So I'm not highly sceptical of Mr Spain's story. As I said though, if you want to be safe just add an IP ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread