Declined Scammer: I have kill me dont (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat4pat

Current Steam name : I have kill me dont
SteamID (Unique ID on GameME) : denemenvoltam22 OR 76561198256621827
Which server the rule was broken on : Server #25 | Trade
Any useful links such as their GameME profile / SourceBans search: nope
The rule or rules they broke : Scam attempt
The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above : So let's begin with that I don't have proof that he actually posted this message of advertising festive scattergun, but it his name, also then he tries to defend him self saying that he thought they were the same, because in Hungarian it's the same thing, which is non-sense to me, so for proof: Every screenshot you need, showing his steam ID(except picture of him advertising on ur server), showing that he indeed has festivized scattergun and NOT festive(also showing on top the ID of the user)
More evidence: , here he tries to defend him self, not that much "good" evidence but if that convinces you it was infact the person that tried to scam, I'm happy.

I really hope you get "I have kill me dont" banned he is a really scumbag, more than that, more people actually witnessed me confronting him, like the donor, Red, so good luck!

Thanks, mat4pat.

Edit: Since I posted on what server he advertised the fake "festive" scattergun, which is #25 | Trade, you can go to the chat log which was like 5 minutes to 1 hours previous to the time of posting this thread(not this comment) and you can in fact see that he wrote that and with his steam ID and my screenshots there is enough proof.

I found the chat log where he advertised the festive scattergun according to the site you sent "HLstatsX" :
Annotation 2020-04-19 214618.png

I've found out that he might have scammed an user out of an unusual, it can be read in his chatlog or in the general chatlog sayin' "Give my unusual back" various times.
Tried to contact him to understand what happened, and trying to gather some evidence if he had some, and with the luck I have in my life, he didn't accept the friend request that I've sent him on steam. And he blocked me ofc.
Sadly, I have to Decline this report due to a lack of evidence, but I've issued a gag on the user for insulting.

Thanks for the report anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread