SCAMMER-BAD PLAYER REPORT | Loiszelf (S0ME0NE) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear admins,read this!
I want to report a player,he is a "scammer"for me, he wants to report me as a scammer,but I didn't stole nothing,Valve can check my Backpack Cronology,of course,and I don't trade by 1-2 weeks,and he wants to blackmail me,like the last time,he said "Give me that winned items by you or I'll report you)
There are no new hats in my Backpack,and I'm a good player,you can check my rep and all,I'm a friend of the admins etc.
Now,if you can,BAN that player on the servers,report him if you can becouse he is hurting me.
Thanks.

Screenshot 2014-09-23 21.54.34.png

Thanks Littlejones,but he wants to Report me :|

How can the community see that he's an scammer?Do you have any pics of he trying to scam u or?That doesn't mean anything to just put up his profile pic,without any other details.

Yes,I know,sorry,it's all I've got...I think I will find him,report him and,at the end,ignore him,but PLEASE,PLEASE,BAN him from Mario Kart or the servers,becouse he is following and hurting me in this server.
Please :'(

Yes,I know,sorry,it's all I've got...I think I will find him,report him and,at the end,ignore him,but PLEASE,PLEASE,BAN him from Mario Kart or the servers,becouse he is following and hurting me in this server.
Please :'(
As @DatAssassin said block him or just ignore him.Till the admins doesn't get any pics of he ''hurting you'' they can't ban him.

No proof, no action.
We can't go on words alone. If you tried to do the same thing on SteamRep (which is where you should report scammers anyway) you'd get the same response.

He can report you all he likes, nothing will happen.

He said "Fuck Off",some players on the server could check the chat and screen that :|

We have access to chatlogs, no need for screens to prove that something was said in the chat.

Ok,Evo,thanks! :D
So,you can check :D
Happened lots of bad thing,like blackmail to me,and he was my friend,but now he did this and I need to do something.

Mute could go well,but I don't want that he hurts me meanwhile I play on my favourite server T_T

He was a troll,he still has got his Backpack.
He's a crazy,watch his video on Youtube,he's fused.

Edit your post rather than posting three times in a row, please.

Ok,Skiffa.

He can't report me without proofs,so it's ok!
Thanks for the help and if you can mute him :)

He can't report me without proofs,so it's ok!
Thanks for the help and if you can mute him :)

If u tell me when he is playing with u , so i can help u. I dont gonna mute him or something.... i need more inforamtions about him before mutes.

His name is S0me0ne,somethimes S0m3body etc.
He says I'm a scammer only scare me and to blackmail me some items.
I lost 4.66 ref for him. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread