Invalid Savador's JB Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savador548

Savador548 /Roger

I had talk to some friends of mind who work for the servers and i told them i wanted to apply so i decided to just do it

My steam id would be 76561198317087411

I am on everyday for more then 6 hours a day and i have eastern daylight time

I would usually be seen on panda jailbreak and the panda 2fort servers so i would like to apply for either one or even both if possible

I do Have a mic but sometimes it can said to sound low, i am ordering a new one very soon

It may not count but i have been admin on servers for other games such as Minecraft and unturned

i do not

You should choose me because i am willing to take all the correct choice of action tomake it so all players will have the best experience
and all were treated equally but will not accept any rule breaking but will give warning if they did it by mistake.

If i were chosen i would like to thank all of the staff for choosing me and if im not i still appreciate that you looked at my application.

Proper steam id STEAM_0:1:178410841
Stats

Honestly this application is extremely lacking in everyway, anyways this is invalid since you don't meet the time requirements

Edit: Just saw that you wanted to apply to 2fort Here are your stats for 16 2fort and US 2fort

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much invalid as you do not have the minimum requirement of playtime.
Also you may want to work on your application next time, it's far too short. Check out others for examples.

Invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread