Santa Claus P N N (1 Viewer)

PNN

Donator
Hello Panda Community,

It’s time for a new competition.

How to join;
You have to write the best story. The story will not be true.

Rules;
- You have to meet me in the story
- You and me do some really shit things, make it so stupid as is can be
- MAKE ME LAUGH

The winner will recive one or two UNUSUAL’S , not sure which ones yet, but worth around 300 keys. I Will post them here later.

Competition is finished December, 24 aka Christmas Day!

Good luck from Santa Claus P N N

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Post the stories here not PM

While write a longer one but here is my first sketch.

One day I was playing Prophunt (as usual) and then P N N joined and I was like "wtf"?
Then we played for 5 hours straight and he didn't kill me once because he's shit at prophunt.
Then he said "shit game mode" and ragequit.

The story is funny and stupid, because PNN would never join prophunt, we are way too weird here for anyone sane to join this, even the admins are scared to answers my !calls.

Are there any stories (like books or films for example) that you really like and we could potentially make reference to?

It was a rainy and foggy day of Dicember,the air was strange,like toxic,maybe even as League of Legends or Overwatch community,but there was something magical.A little boy,that used a shitty nickname like TekkitDamnit,or was it FuckitFappit? Mhh..no wait it was Take it and Fap it,no? OH YES NOW I REMEMBER,it was TekkitFappit! Yes.Anyway he was watching memes as usual asking himself if he could have been a NUMBER ONE if he loved watching SHOOTING STARS.While he was trying to figure out what the fuck he drank before those thoughts,he decided to get a little more of toxicity playing Overwatch competitive,getting de-ranked of 2000ish points (this actually happened don't laugh).
When he decided to stop,P N N,an online friend of the memey guy,asked to Tekkit to go with him in some crazy adventures around the Internet.Tekkit,as if he had any other choices,he agreed to the not so wonderful idea and the two,spawned a Mr.Meesevenks (name changed for copyright) and they started their first journey in the wonderful world of the internet. The episode name was PNNick and Mortekkit:Adventures in the InterNICK.
They visited strange places like Garry's Mod,TF2 Jailbreaks and Dodgeball servers or even strange channels like HowToBasic and FilthyFrank.
Their best adventure was,for sure,(since the story can't be true) when they had a journey in the most played game of the 4018:Half-Life 3.
After they came back from this strange journey,Tekkit was acting strange,talking with just some stupid catchphrases and famous lines from the games,so P N N asked him:"What's wrong Tekkit?","I killed my brother,it was my duty." he said. Then P N N decided to bring him to Papa Jeff Kaplan to buff him without any good reason.Papa Jeff refused to so he said to go to Gaben the Almighty to put a sale on his dear friend but he refused to,so they went on Battlefront II game,searching for a good medic,but micro-transactions and stuff blocked them to even move of a single step,so they used their physic power to teleport away in a strange community called "Panda-monium Community (Crates)" where,since they were responsable and very VERY VERY good at TF2 they were hired as admins. (POOR PLAYERS)
Just when they were about to give their first ban P N N woke up realizing it was only a strange nightmare (or daymare since it was a rainy and foggy day ahah got it? Ok back to the story) but instantly after that Tekkit woke up realizing he dreamt about P N N having a nightmare of the strange adventures that they had together.

I N C E P T I O N

THE *BURP* EN...*falls asleep in italian*

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Frosty and PNN
It was a rainy and foggy day of Dicember,the air was strange,like toxic,maybe even as League of Legends or Overwatch community,but there was something magical.A little boy,that used a shitty nickname like TekkitDamnit,or was it FuckitFappit? Mhh..no wait it was Take it and Fap it,no? OH YES NOW I REMEMBER,it was TekkitFappit! Yes.Anyway he was watching memes as usual asking himself if he could have been a NUMBER ONE if he loved watching SHOOTING STARS.While he was trying to figure out what the fuck he drank before those thoughts,he decided to get a little more of toxicity playing Overwatch competitive,getting de-ranked of 2000ish points (this actually happened don't laugh).
When he decided to stop,P N N,an online friend of the memey guy,asked to Tekkit to go with him in some crazy adventures around the Internet.Tekkit,as if he had any other choices,he agreed to the not so wonderful idea and the two,spawned a Mr.Meesevenks (name changed for copyright) and they started their first journey in the wonderful world of the internet. The episode name was PNNick and Mortekkit:Adventures in the InterNICK.
They visited strange places like Garry's Mod,TF2 Jailbreaks and Dodgeball servers or even strange channels like HowToBasic and FilthyFrank.
Their best adventure was,for sure,(since the story can't be true) when they had a journey in the most played game of the 4018:Half-Life 3.
After they came back from this strange journey,Tekkit was acting strange,talking with just some stupid catchphrases and famous lines from the games,so P N N asked him:"What's wrong Tekkit?","I killed my brother,it was my duty." he said. Then P N N decided to bring him to Papa Jeff Kaplan to buff him without any good reason.Papa Jeff refused to so he said to go to Gaben the Almighty to put a sale on his dear friend but he refused to,so they want on Battlefront II game,searching for a good medic,but micro-transactions and stuff blocked them to even move of a single step,so they used their physic power to teleport away in a strange community called "Panda-monium Community (Crates)" where,since they were responsable and very VERY VERY good at TF2 they were hired as admins. (POOR PLAYERS)

What

After they came back from this strange journey,Tekkit was acting strange,talking with just some stupid catchphrases and famous lines from the games,so P N N asked him:"What's wrong Tekkit?","I killed my brother,it was my duty." he said. Then P N N decided to bring him to Papa Jeff Kaplan to buff him without any good reason.Papa Jeff refused to so he said to go to Gaben the Almighty to put a sale on his dear friend but he refused to,so they went on Battlefront II game,searching for a good medic,but micro-transactions and stuff blocked them to even move of a single step,so they used their physic power to teleport away in a strange community called "Panda-monium Community (Crates)" where,since they were responsable and very VERY VERY good at TF2 they were hired as admins. (POOR PLAYERS)
Just when they were about to give their first ban P N N woke up realizing it was only a strange nightmare (or daymare since it was a rainy and foggy day ahah got it? Ok back to the story) but instantly after that Tekkit woke up realizing he dreamt about P N N having a nightmare of the strange adventures that they had together.

I N C E P T I O N

Haha holy shit

Here is a passage from PNN and the Kevinstrophorer's Stone

"Shall we have a look around?" PNN suggested, wanting to warm up his octopus ass-looking feet.

"Careful not to bump into anyone," said El Capitan nervously, and they set off around the edge of the dance floor. They passed a group of gloomy nuns, whom where in the middle of a satanic worshiping ritual, directed at the once alive, Kevindoore, the founder of Kevinwartz, the magical high school for octopus ass-looking persons. Their attention was not though caught by the exploring companions that just managed to slip through their wicked act of religion unnoticed.
In the next room PNN and El Capitan discovered, they saw a unique bunch of specimen. A ragged man wearing chains, the Fat Friar, and a cheerful Slotherin ghost, who was talking to a knight with an arrow sticking out of his forehead, were all gathered in the room. PNN wasn't surprised to see Chaz, an ugly as hell Social Justice Warrior, staring the Slotherin ghost down in a gut-busting stare contest. Covered in bloodstains, and unable to get a word from his mouth, El Capitan decided not to laugh at the Chaz creature's leafy colored, green hair, reaching all the way down to his waist.

PNN knew that El Capitan hated these Berny Sanders sympathizers and stepped in before El Capitan could take his swing at the missformed Chaz, that actually looked more like his mom, even though him actually being a male.

"Oh, no," said PNN, stopping abruptly. "Turn back, turn back, You don't want to smack him."

"Why?" said El Capitan as they backtracked quickly.

"He haunts one of the toilets in the girls' bathroom on the first floor," said PNN.

"He haunts a toilet?"

"Yes. It's been out-of-order all year because He keeps having tantrums and flooding the place. I never went in there anyway if I could avoid it; it's awful trying to have a pee with him wailing at you -"

"Look, food!" said El Capitan.

On the other side of the dungeon was a long table, also covered in black velvet. They approached it eagerly but next moment had stopped in their tracks, horrified. The smell was quite disgusting. Large, rotten fish were laid on handsome silver platters; cakes, burned charcoal-black, were heaped on salvers; there was a great maggoty haggis, a slab of cheese covered in furry green mold and, in pride of place, an enormous gray cake in the shape of a tombstone, with tar-like icing forming the words, Kevin is our overlord, Bush did 9/11

The companions were taken aback by this, of course, and then they saw a ghost approaching the table, walking weirdly, almost drunkenly.

El Capitan and PNN watched, amazed, as a portly ghost approached the table, crouched low, and walked through it, his mouth held wide so that it passed through one of the stinking salmon.

"Can you taste it if you walk though it?" PNN asked him.

"Almost," said the ghost sadly, and then drifted away.

"I expect they've let it rot to give it a stronger flavor," said El Capitan knowledgeably, pinching his nose and leaning closer to look at the putrid haggis.

"Can we move? I feel sick," said PNN.

"Stop whining!", responded El Capitan promptly as he leaned closer to inspect this haggle.

They had barely turned around, however, when a little man swooped suddenly from under the table and came to a halt in midair before them.

"Hello, Skiffa," said El Capitan cautiously.

Unlike the ghosts around them, Skiffa the Donator-Poltergeist was the very reverse of pale and transparent. She was wearing a bright orange party hat, a revolving bow tie, and a broad grin on her wide, wicked face.

"Nibbles?" she said sweetly, offering them a bowl of peanuts covered in fungus.

"No thanks," said PNN.

"Heard you talking about poor Chaz," said Skiffa, her eyes dancing. "Rude you was about poor Chaz." She took a deep breath and bellowed, "OY! CHAZ!"

"Oh, no, Skiffa, don't tell him that I wanted to hit him, he'll be really upset," El Capitan whispered frantically. "I didn't mean it, I don't mind him - er, hello, Chaz."

The squat ghost of a trans-man had glided over him. He had the glummest face El Capitan had ever seen.

"What?" He said sulkily.

"How are you, Chaz?" said El Capitan in a falsely bright voice. "It's nice to see you out of the toilet."

Chaz sniffed.

"El Capitan was just talking shit about you -" said Skiffa slyly in Chaz's ear.

Having to come up with an excuse, "Just saying - saying - how nice you look tonight," El Capitan saying, glaring at Skiffa.

Chaz eyed El Capitan suspiciously.

"You're making fun of me," she said, big tears welling rapidly in her small eyes.

"No - honestly - didn't I just say how nice Chaz's looking?" said El Capitan, nudging PNN painfully in the ribs.

"Yes, ehh, I mean, You're so nice - beautiful!", PNN unconvincingly murmured.

Chaz believed them, somehow, and their adventure to recover the Kevinstrophorer's Stone, continued.

This was just one paragraph, I'm soon finishing this novel and you can buy it off of Amazon then.

Cheers!
//El Capitan

@P N N so just make a story meeting you and you doing something stupid? Can it be a poem?

Reactions: PNN
ok here is one: (for fun)
Roses are red
Violets are blue
P N N Is here
Run or he will start screaming in the mic for hours without stopping (what a bitch) :^)

"Shall we have a look around?" PNN suggested, wanting to warm up his octopus ass-looking feet.

"Careful not to bump into anyone," said El Capitan nervously, and they set off around the edge of the dance floor. They passed a group of gloomy nuns, whom where in the middle of a satanic worshiping ritual, directed at the once alive, Kevindoore, the founder of Kevinwartz, the magical high school for octopus ass-looking persons. Their attention was not though caught by the exploring companions that just managed to slip through their wicked act of religion unnoticed.
In the next room PNN and El Capitan discovered, they saw a unique bunch of specimen. A ragged man wearing chains, the Fat Friar, and a cheerful Slotherin ghost, who was talking to a knight with an arrow sticking out of his forehead, were all gathered in the room. PNN wasn't surprised to see Chaz, an ugly as hell Social Justice Warrior, staring the Slotherin ghost down in a gut-busting stare contest. Covered in bloodstains, and unable to get a word from his mouth, El Capitan decided not to laugh at the Chaz creature's leafy colored, green hair, reaching all the way down to his waist.

PNN knew that El Capitan hated these Berny Sanders sympathizers and stepped in before El Capitan could take his swing at the missformed Chaz, that actually looked more like his mom, even though him actually being a male.

"Oh, no," said PNN, stopping abruptly. "Turn back, turn back, You don't want to smack him."

"He haunts one of the toilets in the girls' bathroom on the first floor," said PNN.

"He haunts a toilet?"

"Yes. It's been out-of-order all year because He keeps having tantrums and flooding the place. I never went in there anyway if I could avoid it; it's awful trying to have a pee with him wailing at you -"

On the other side of the dungeon was a long table, also covered in black velvet. They approached it eagerly but next moment had stopped in their tracks, horrified. The smell was quite disgusting. Large, rotten fish were laid on handsome silver platters; cakes, burned charcoal-black, were heaped on salvers; there was a great maggoty haggis, a slab of cheese covered in furry green mold and, in pride of place, an enormous gray cake in the shape of a tombstone, with tar-like icing forming the words, Kevin is our overlord, Bush did 9/11

The companions were taken aback by this, of course, and then they saw a ghost approaching the table, walking weirdly, almost drunkenly.

El Capitan and PNN watched, amazed, as a portly ghost approached the table, crouched low, and walked through it, his mouth held wide so that it passed through one of the stinking salmon.

"I expect they've let it rot to give it a stronger flavor," said El Capitan knowledgeably, pinching his nose and leaning closer to look at the putrid haggis.

"Stop whining!", responded El Capitan promptly as he leaned closer to inspect this haggle.

They had barely turned around, however, when a little man swooped suddenly from under the table and came to a halt in midair before them.

Unlike the ghosts around them, Skiffa the Donator-Poltergeist was the very reverse of pale and transparent. She was wearing a bright orange party hat, a revolving bow tie, and a broad grin on her wide, wicked face.

"No thanks," said PNN.

"Heard you talking about poor Chaz," said Skiffa, her eyes dancing. "Rude you was about poor Chaz." She took a deep breath and bellowed, "OY! CHAZ!"

"Oh, no, Skiffa, don't tell him that I wanted to hit him, he'll be really upset," El Capitan whispered frantically. "I didn't mean it, I don't mind him - er, hello, Chaz."

The squat ghost of a trans-man had glided over him. He had the glummest face El Capitan had ever seen.

"What?" He said sulkily.

"How are you, Chaz?" said El Capitan in a falsely bright voice. "It's nice to see you out of the toilet."

Chaz sniffed.

Having to come up with an excuse, "Just saying - saying - how nice you look tonight," El Capitan saying, glaring at Skiffa.

"You're making fun of me," she said, big tears welling rapidly in her small eyes.

"No - honestly - didn't I just say how nice Chaz's looking?" said El Capitan, nudging PNN painfully in the ribs.

Chaz believed them, somehow, and their adventure to recover the Kevinstrophorer's Stone, continued.

This was just one paragraph, I'm soon finishing this novel and you can buy it off of Amazon then.

Cheers!
//El Capitan
I want 30% of the profit, this is even better then Harry Potter

Reactions: El Capitan

"He haunts a toilet?"

"No thanks," said PNN.

"What?" He said sulkily.

Chaz sniffed.

Cheers!
//El Capitan
wow i only just saw this
me sad

It was a normal, tough day at base camp for PNN. 3 days already spent on the mission to find the stranded egg without success. PNN started to get so many nightmares about the poor, lonely and sad egg that he suddenly jumped up, felt a great wave of hope through his socks.
This was it. The last search for the egg.
*que epic music or somin*
Now at this point in the story I would say that PNN has to conquer mountains, survive through extreme weather and fight and kill wild bears to survive, but PNN can do that in his sleep, like he is a fucking god.

PNN arrived to where his heart told him to go, as if the egg and PNN had a great, wonderful and loving bond. And there he was...

A cute, little chaz.
Sitting in an adorable egg warmer.
Eyes so cute PNN had to give chaz a huge hug. (Chaz would have hugged him back but he is an egg, eggs don’t have arms)
They lived happily ever after blah blah blah

It was a normal, tough day at base camp for PNN. 3 days already spent on the mission to find the stranded egg without success. PNN started to get so many nightmares about the poor, lonely and sad egg that he suddenly jumped up, felt a great wave of hope through his socks.
This was it. The last search for the egg.
*que epic music or somin*
Now at this point in the story I would say that PNN has to conquer mountains, survive through extreme weather and fight and kill wild bears to survive, but PNN can do that in his sleep, like he is a fucking god.

PNN arrived to where his heart told him to go, as if the egg and PNN had a great, wonderful and loving bond. And there he was...

A cute, little chaz.
Sitting in an adorable egg warmer.
Eyes so cute PNN had to give chaz a huge hug. (Chaz would have hugged him back but he is an egg, eggs don’t have arms)
They lived happily ever after blah blah blah
You are srsly the worst storywriter ever, even worse than Dalai Lama

• Agree
Reactions: El Capitan
“PNN, a god among us, has selected one lucky mortal to view the heavens known as Panda-VSH #6,” said the almighty, fat priest Newell, “and he has selected YOU little boy,” as he slowly pointed at a fellow named Geronimo.

“Wh-what. Really??” Geronimo exclaimed in excitement, “Me?”

“Yes, yo-” Newell vanished, and so did everything else around little Geronimo. Suddenly, Geronimo found himself on new land. He was use to the land of FF2, it took mere seconds to realize he was on VSH territory.

“Hello young boy,” a godly echo had said, “welcome to the land of Panda-VSH #6”

“H-hi.. Sir PNN…” Geronimo nervously said.

“You’ve been selected for our cross-breeding program!” PNN exclaimed then grabbed little Geronimo.

“You fucking what? LET ME G-” Geronimo yelled as he was put to sleep by PNN’s abusive powers.

“Hehehe,” PNN chuckled like Knuckles on a Saturday night.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hours later, Geronimo woke up. Confused and frightened, Geronimo quickly tried to ‘!hop’ away. But it was too late, PNN already took away everything.

PNN was reading a fanfiction on ‘PNN and the Kevinstrophorer’s Stone’ then exclaimed it was very trashy and needed to kill itself, following by vaporizing it into thin air.

“Hey.. you!” Geronimo yelled at the god, “Why do you want me? You pervert!”

“Calm down child, just let it happen. It’ll go by fast..” PNN said slowly.

“You know what, I’m done. Just take the damn weed, I know it was what you wanted!” Geronimo said, throwing weed at PNN.

“Oh this will do…” PNN drifted off.

Quickly, PNN took the weed and shoved it up his ass. Then he picked his nose and shoved whatever the hell was in it into his mouth. Finally he grabbed young Geronimo, threw him into the sun and said some shit in his language of Assish, “እንጨትን ላጣችሁ አመሰግናለሁ, አሁን ህይወት ለእርስዎ የባህርይ አይነት ነው. የአሜሪካ ሕልውና ዳግም ይነሳል.”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

What the hell did I just make.

It was a stormy and rainy Night on Barn Night, Furken walked casually to the Barn with a Briefcase in his right Hand.

He was on the way to meet up PNN and Danny, as I approached them they already started to greet me.

PNN asked concerned, do you got the blueprint?

I smiled and said of course, it was childsplay. Danny and PNN began to smile

Right as they did, Chaz returned back from securing the Area in wet clothes. He said no one followed us.

PNN began to speak and said theywont even gonna see it coming, he ended it with a manical laughter.

What they four were planning was simple, Saxton Hale, CEO of Mann Co owned a special Golden Frying Pan, treasured in his Office behind a Showcase.

So they went to the Heart of his Empire, Mann Co HQ's.

PNN asked for the last time, if we are sure to do this dangerous Heist, because we have to face Saxton Hale eventually, a known Man to finish off every Opponent in One Punch.

Chaz, Danny and Me nodded, with that we went to buisness.

PNN decided the Roles, He as the stealthy Spy, Chaz as the deadly Sniper, Danny as Soldier and me as Scout.

Me and PNN went for the nearest Vent, I shot it open and said Lady's First, PNN said shut up and crawled into the small opening I made.

We have to be careful, this place is heavily guarded I said. PNN said with a cool look, As long everything goes to the Plan we're safe.

In a mere seconds we should land right before Hale's Office.

We went out of the Vent and stood before a secured Metal Door, which requires a password.

PNN pushed me aside and said, my turn.

He put out his Sapper and placed it right onto the Security Console, the Door opened.

The Security here is a Joke, I replied.

PNN nodded and we went to the Golden Pan which stood in the Showcase.

I grabbed my Bat from my back and broke the glas, which wasn't even reinforced.

Something is not right here, I said.

Doesn't matter we got what we wanted, now let's go said PNN.

We went back from where we came.

Danny awaited us and saw the Golden Frying Pan in PNN's hand, he said I love when a Plan is working.

We laughed, suddenly Chaz dropped dead from the Air, we went into alarm.

Suddenly Saxton Hale fell from the Sky and landed behind the laying Chaz.

He said, I give you that, you four really are something special, but as far as here won't you come.

Danny shot his Rocket Launcher, as the Smoke faded, Hale was still undamaged.

We all stood still in shock, Danny wanted to say something but took a clean blow from Hale, which sended him into the nearest Wall.

We both screamed Danny's name, Hale laughed at us and said the only thing that can defeat me is sealed away and I want it back from you two.

We both knew what he meant and I whispered something in PNN's Ear.

He looked at me and said are you sure Furken?, I just nodded.

I charged at Hale and dodged his Punches barely hitting me, because I just drunk Bonk! Atomic Punch. But he grabbed my Arm and said to me, this is the End, kiddo.

In that moment PNN came from behind and was about to stab Hale.

Saxton threw me away for a second and finished off PNN with a Roundhouse Kick.

That was close, he said and he concentrated himself on me again.

I charged at him again and tried to attack him, in that response he broke my leg to make me immovable.

It was fun, kiddo but I have some other buisness.

Right as he said that, he was paralysed and PNN came out of his Deadringer and stabbed him with the Golden Pan.

His last words were, you don't know what you both have freed you fools and he turned to Gold.

With that, PNN was surrounded with a red Light and was beginning to levitating.

As it stopped he walked to me and I said, we made it.

He said in a deep demonic Voice; we?, you meant me.

He laughted at me and sended me with a Punch to the face into the realm of the dreams.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread