Declined Salmon's Unmute / Un-Guard Ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmon1

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:151144304&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: salmon
Steam ID 32 : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262554336/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-2018
Reason about the Ban: toxicity (if anything else it should be in source bans)
Admin that Banned you: whole bunch of them ^^^
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: In my most recent appeal I was recommended to appeal in 3-5 months, but 1 month has passed and I feel i'm ready. Everyone knows by now that i've made a few appeals, and for most of them I didn't deserve to be unmuted/ungagged/unbanned. I didn't deserve to be able to communicate like everyone else, but i'm genuinely a better person, I feel like I could be a good blu, and I would be careful of what I would say on mic. I play on EU times, and even when Americans are on I see so many incompetent blues and wardens, it takes the fun out of playing when nobody knows what to do or how to play, i'm left there having to wait for a regular or an admin to come on just so I can play normally. I regularly check the rules and if I have a question about the rules I ask those who know so that I can keep up and follow the rules properly. I believe I can go blue, be a competent warden and allow others to have fun just as I wish to have, and I believe that I deserve to be unmuted, because I have become a better person and I am actively looking to become even better.

So I get to handle this so you can hate me instead of the others

In shorter: Declined

In short: This is golds comment on your last appeal
While I appreciate you taking your time to write out an apology I can't overlook what happened 10 days ago. I recommend you try to appeal 3-5 months.
Its just been slightly over a month.
At the very minimum try applying again on the 2021-06-05 (YYYY-MM-DD) or later.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread