Declined Salmon's Apology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmon1

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:151144304&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Salmon
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262554336/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018 (mid to early)
Reason about the Ban: I cant remember, a bunch of offenses
Admin that Banned you: iceviet, semicolon backslash, jimjo, husky, zushikikato wolfeh, madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Hey this is not as much an appeal as it is an apology, so I'll start off by apologising and saying I'm sorry. Personally I believe that I'm not at heart a toxic person, but I've given everyone around me a strong impression that I am. I've been told that I'm a shitposter, and that I tend to say things that arent genuine in order to get a reaction from people, I look back at everything and even the "apologies" I made were shitposts. I trolled and acted immature which landed me with a perma gag, a perma mute and a whole lot of hate, I dont blame anyone who has a negative opinion of me because I gave them the right to do so by acting so recklessly, I also want to apologise for saying unnecessary comments on the appeal section of the forums, it should of been obvious to me that an appeal section is no place for sarcastic, non genuine remarks. I promise I will try to clean up my act, reform, be a kinder player and watch my tongue. I wanted to add that I have ADHD, I'm not blaming it at all, but I want everyone that thinks I'm just trying to be stupid and act like a sperg know that due to my ADHD I'm extremely impulsive, with honesty I can say that most of the things I say are to at least get a chuckle out of someone, and saying toxic, and rude things really isnt the way to do that. I don't want to just make people laugh anymore, I want to become a better person, I want to be more appealing in a conversation, in a friendship and in a community. I also want to say thank you to Semicolon for ungagging me, but at the same time I'd like to say sorry for making you look like you made a really big mistake. TRGGB2, I'm sorry for being inappropriate and embarrassing you on a public platform there was no need for me to go at you like that when we had never even had a proper conversation. I will try my best to live up to this post and eventually I plan on being able to communicate with my fellow players the way we should all be able to, both through VC and the chat.

While I appreciate you taking your time to write out an apology I can't overlook what happened 10 days ago. I recommend you try to appeal 3-5 months.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread