Invalid SaintS - Staff Member Application 👍 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintS

Your Name: SaintS

Steam32 ID

Your age : [18]

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
Total Connection Time:0d 10:06:35h
I think I made it good pls notify me if I'm wrong

Link to your Sourcebans record
I couldn't find any ban record, I think is because I never got a ban, instead here is a link to a comms Block

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
t̸͙̞͉͌̾h̵̢͎̞͐̽̈́e̵̠͉̻̓̽͘ v̴̝̻̽́͝o̸͓̦͕͌͛͝i̸̡̺̪̓͐͠c̵͉͔̝͆̕̕e̴͉͙͓͆͠s̸͓̙̪̽͘̕ i̵̟̙̻̓͑͑n̴͖̪͙͑̈́͒ m̵͙̝̼̔̽̈́ỳ̸͕̙͎͒ h̵̢͔͍͑͐͠e̵̦̠̞͐͋̚a̵̫̟͒̾̐͜d̵̟̞͍͑͆̐

JK

Server you are applying for:

Panda Community Death Run

General online times & time zone:

Im online almost every days usually more in the afternoon/night - sometimes to 5 Am
Time zone: Central Europe Time zone

Do you have a working microphone?

Ready to speak >:)

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Garrysmod Dark RP Moderator
GTA V Roleplay Moderator

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
First of all, I made this application because the server has a chatbot that says the server is looking for staff. I already saw the Death run server is in need of some staff members in my playtime, I saw mic spamming, exploiting, and disrespect, and nobody was here to stop the trouble, I have to say I really like tf2 deathrun servers and this one got me, so trying the experience to be a Panda Community Staff can be a win for the server and for the players who enjoy the game like me :)
[idk if this is something relevant but I got 1,310 H of playtime in this account.]

Have a nice day :D

586-5861949_tf2-the-soldier-meme-hd-png-download.png

• Indifferent
Reactions: An0n
HL Stats

You must have a minimum of at least 3 day playtime on the server you wish to apply for before applying. INVALID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread