- Your name and/or nickname

- In game my name is SтеpToHеll Ella

- In real life Ella .

- Your age

- I m 18 years old .

-- Your Steam32 ID

- STEAM_0: 1: 216377632

- Your general online times and your timezone

- Weekdays - I usually play for 1-3 hours . And i play more at weekend . I usually play when i have time , and when I come from school . I m starting at 16.00 and i play 2-2:30 hours daily . Sometimes more when i have time .

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

- I m visiting Dodgeball - 193.192.59.191:27045 / Dodgeball 2 - 176.57.142.80:27015

I m playing only on dodgeball . But there is no problem on other servers to play an try to be admin there too .

- Do you have a microphone?

- I have microphnoe . But I dont use it much .

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

-I ve got experience as a Counter Strike 1.6 - Furien admin , so i know most of the basics .

Ban - sm_bnkb_bantime 0

Bad name or racist name - sm_bnkb_reason (bad name )

- What will do you as Admin ?

- I will make sure to let people know they are doing wrong before punishing . I have to punish someone I will use appropriate commands such as gag and mute for mic and chat span an insults . I will kick worse offenders or those who were warned already .And ban worse cases (hackers , racism ) or for those who were warned multiple times (e.g. a 30 minute ban when somebody was warned not to rocket steal and was slayed or kicked for it already ).

- Why should we choose you ?

- I play only at Panda . I mean , I think I'm active enough . I'm quite tested .

♛Cheaters are a no go for me, perma ban.

♛Stealers will have a slap, then a slay. During the slap I'll send an admin reminder "no steal, no block". After that, ban for 2 hours, 8 hours and perma.

♛Micspammers will have a warning first, then mute during 4 hours, 12 hours mute, perma ban.

♛Chat spammers will have a warning first, 4 hours gag, 24 hours gag, perma ban.

♛ Rudeppl in chat will have the same as chat spammers.

Insults/Racism/FL (Voice/Chat)
1: 360 min
2: 720 min (12/h)
3: 1 440 min (24/h)
4: 7 200 min (5/d)
5: 20 160 min (2/w)
6: 0 (perm)

Stealing/Blocking/Orbiting
1: 720 min (12/h)
2: 1440 min (1/d)
3: 4320 min (3/d)
4: 10080 min (1/w)
5: 20160 min (2/w)
6: 9999999999 (trails cant perm sadly)

Spam
1: 360 min (6/h)
2: 720 min (12/h)
3: 1 440 min (24/h)
4: 7 200 min (5/d)
5: 20 160 min (2/w)
6: 0 (perm)

NSFW Spray ban: Perm

Exploit
1: 720 min (12/h)
2: 1 440 min (1/d)
3: 5 760 min (4/d)
4: 10 080 min (1/w)
5: 43 200 min (1/m)
6: 9999999999 (trails cant perm sadly)

Thanks for your asnwers . :)

• Dislike
Reactions: Fredo
Well hi again, gonna point out some stuff for you here.

First of, you clearly copied my format for punishment, https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-app-3.21026/ and ofc is okay to get inspiration and use it, but to straight copy it and use it for your own sake just makes it look bad for you sadly imo.

Second of, you still don't have enough play time (again) and clearly you don't listen to us. You just wait until you can re-apply again and just go for it, and that gives a bad result that will just go no where. Your apply isn't "bad" is just lacking some grammar mistakes etc.
HlStatsX - 19
HlStatsX - 04

Third of, you didn't listen to Madact at all;
Edit: Been informed this is one of the applicants that spammed to get admin. I don't want to see another application until you fulfil the above otherwise a punishment could be served.
and you've been doing so many now and you didn't listen to us, therefor i think is time you stop and get punished for it as Madact said in this thread.

Well hi again, gonna point out some stuff for you here.

First of, you clearly copied my format for punishment, https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-app-3.21026/ and ofc is okay to get inspiration and use it, but to straight copy it and use it for your own sake just makes it look bad for you sadly imo.

Second of, you still don't have enough play time (again) and clearly you don't listen to us. You just wait until you can re-apply again and just go for it, and that gives a bad result that will just go no where. Your apply isn't "bad" is just lacking some grammar mistakes etc.
HlStatsX - 19
HlStatsX - 04

Third of, you didn't listen to Madact at all; and you've been doing so many now and you didn't listen to us, therefor i think is time you stop and get punished for it as Madact said in this thread.
Total Connection Time: 1d 04:12:07h I know . i have enough hours .

No, you don't have enough hours.
It got recently changed back to 3 days connection time.

The requirement for how much playtime an applicant needs will be changed back to 72 hours(3 days) on the 15th of January 2020 23:59 (GMT +1). Those who have applied before or on this date are immune to this change.
There will be no exceptions made if you miss this deadline. You will have to build your playtime to 72 hours(3 days) if you miss it. Any questions feel free to message me privately.

Edit: The minimum requirement is now changed back to 72 hours (3 days)

It went to 1 day then recently changed back to 3 days. You don't have enough playtime.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread