Invalid SтеpToHеll Ella (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My timezone and general online times:

During the week, I am generally online after my school, which ends in the afternoon. From the time after my school,I can be active to the evening/night time .
Short statement to my low playtime this and last month, I was on a long holiday trip.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/55251436

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Dodgeball 2 - 176.57.142.80:27015

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes, i have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I dont have experience as Admin/Moderator on Team Fortress 2 Servers.

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Big thanks to @Tolfx He give the permission .

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I would love to be part of the team and help out in the community. I feel like I could assist the server in those needed times.

First thing, you have already applied before it hasn't been a month yet (kinda) so this is invalid either way.

STEAM_0:1:216377632
That is your steamid to make it clear.

I can't really see you as a admin cause of the lack of activity, and you only type commands in chat.
1567339007745.png

This app is also very lack and seems stressed and not good at all.

Also I didn't give you permission, cause I'm trail i can't give you permission and you are 17 so it doesn't matter.

Please wait a month and a half and get your activity up more then I think you can apply. I hope you understand.

I'm going to add another 1.5 months before you can reapply (16th of September) to due to another invalid application. This will also give you time to build sessions. Also you didn't take an advice before and rushed the application. There's no effort.
If you're serious, take the advice given instead of posting in applications that are going to get instant declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread