Rule proposal: Impossible orders (1 Viewer)

Wich option do you think is the best

• Option 1

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Option 2

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TsjipTsjip

I know this may sound wierd because I voted to pause jb for now but still I think this might be a good addition to the new jb (If that is accepted)

The case: The warden orders all prisoners to crouchwalk to the (...) line and counts down from five. In some maps the cells are pretty far away from the said line, so these futher cells might not be able to get to the line before the warden's countdown expires.

Option 1: Make this illegal for the warden; if this happens you may report him/her as RED.

Option 2: Allow this but killing anyone if they do not comply (are unable to comply) will count as freekilling.

NOTE: The rule (if it is accepted) will apply on ALL impossible orders; not just the said case.

NOTE 2: If I was stupid once more and (some kind of) this rule already exists any admin is allowed to close/remove this thread.

Thanks,
-TsjipTsjip

Thing is people are not supposed to count down. The warden is supposed to give a order, if after a time some of the RED's haven't complied get they get killed.

Thing is people are not supposed to count down. The warden is supposed to give a order, if after a time some of the RED's haven't complied get they get killed.

Then unfortunately you didnt read this:

NOTE: The rule (if it is accepted) will apply on ALL impossible orders; not just the said case.

I do admit the example give is bad

It's common sense that wardens are not allowed give orders that are impossible comply to, doing so should and has always been seen as freekilling.

Any player that does not understand this shouldn't play the gamemode at all.

Honestly, jailbreak is just a fucked up gamemode where anyone tries to be a smartass by coming up with weird orders. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD DAYS?!

(and don't call me out for not playing jailbreak anymore, I already know)

Users who are viewing this thread