Declined Rule Idea for Freak Fortress 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schlagschinken

Just a idea for a rule since it happened to me several times already.

I play the most of the time Greyman. (summoning boss) and it already happened many times that peoples just emidiatly kills themselfes if i spawn them.
since greyman has no really offensive abilitys the robots are necessary.

My idea is a rule that they can get a punishment for doing that. since there is no official rule against that.

Greetings, Schinken

so are you saying people are forced to be a minion? maybe they didn't want to be spawned and forgot to get to spectate. So you're saying that if a person was spawned, and didn't want to be spawned and kill themselves, we should punish them for not wanting to play?:heavy2::heavy2::heavy2:

whats the difference between fighting one guy and fighting the others?
my latest experience was a spy who stabbed me and then died because he falled off the map. i respawned him 3 times in a row. like soldier bot or heavy. when i had the rage to. and he just imediatly suicided. and that destroyed the whole round for me. my friends have the same problem as greyman. and thats why i want that something needs to happen there.

Excuse me but I highly doubt that every single player in the round suicides on purpose while exactly you and your friends are playing, there gotta be surely some others who just go as blue with you

that yes but the fact that greyman CANT select who gets revived makes the thing dificult. i dont say everyone does it. but like i said. i revived that spy 3 times in a row even that there are others dead. and it just destroys the fun for the boss if the minions that are necessary for him. just suiciding or reconnecting.
if you play greyman many times you will encounter these peoples. and its just not funny anymore.

well grayman is broken atm, he cant summon big bots. also why the spy didn't want to spawn might be because some people hate playing minions, and some times when you are spawned, you loose crits and mini crits for the rest of the map (until you relog). I know from experience getting spawned when you didn't want to, and now you don't get crits for some reason, which ruins the fun and the game.

after being minion you can reconnect.
and only the 100% rage minion doesnt work

and if peoples doesnt want to get minions they should change to spectator.
im personaly just completely annoyed from these peoples

I get what you're saying as it can be annoying, but I don't think it's right to force people to play something that they don't want to.
Handing out bans for something like this is silly. You'll end up killing the FF2 server doing that.

the idea was less for a ban more for a warning or so.
otherwise do you want to say its ok if a double boss kills himself ust because he got forced to be it?

the idea was less for a ban more for a warning or so.
otherwise do you want to say its ok if a double boss kills himself ust because he got forced to be it?

Isn't it possible to choose your boss to avoid this happening? Or even cancel out of being a boss all together?

well i never saw a option to disable getting dragged into a double boss / being summoned as a minion.
these options would make the game much more calmer for peoples who dont like being dragged into something.
a friend of me wasnt boss for 3 times now just because the guy above him in the list selected a Doubleboss

No as in, I thought if you selected a boss you wanted to play then you'll have that boss? I don't know I've never really been subjected to force a double boss before xD Well, forced from the one I've originally picked.
Does that sort of thing happen?

it doesnt matter if the one gets it via RDM boss or if he selected one by its own.
the one who gets dragged into loses his boss points and is forced to play.

Oft, talk about bad luck then xD
But not all double bosses are bad. Don't suppose they should really ban for that either aha.

I dunno. I just really don't see people getting just warned and nothing coming out of it. They'll just keep going regardless, because no actual punishment happens to them.

but thats one of the things that reduces the fun of the gamemode.
like i said. a friend got unwillingly a doubleboss

i dont know from where the gamemode directly comes and if there is something to change. but it should be added a rule OR the possibility to have a setting to not get spawned as doubleboss or as minion

Well if you know of a plugin that can do that I'd post it here.
If not, then I don't know. Only some person who knows what they're doing can do that.

If nothing comes up, it'll be benched. I don't see a rule being made, but I could be surprised :rolleyes:

its just a suggestion. because its annoying to get so many times peoples they kill themselves. and greyman is one of the summon bosses where its necesary.

Interesting concept, but like madact said I believe its a petit reason to ban people. Maybe change your ff2 boss main? or just hope that people will actually u know take part.

The thing is: move to spec and you dont get as an minion respawned. Its still too much work for an admin to watching 20 players in every round. We still want to have fun on ff2 too. Its maybe possible to make a message where stands go to spec, if you dont want respawn as minion. Ff2 bosses dont wait, when an admin in the round punish players or warning other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread