Accepted romeos2811's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeos2811

What's your username? mpakosgkaraklidils

What is your SteamID? [U:1:1263771886]

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Human

Why were you punished? for mfk

Why should we revoke your punishment? Cuz i didnt know it was a mfk so human banned me from blu team and so others was struggling in blu team to take care of the reds for rebeling and i decided to ungaurd banned so i tried to talk to the admins like human so he didnt lestin to me so i came here to appeal so pls i want to be in blu team i wont do it again

Hey there silly! I'm the one who punished you, not human. I think you are fine to be un-guard banned I have seen you behave ingame, and believe that you will do alright, do note, if you are punished again appealing this will be much more difficult to appeal.
Situational information (for decision by full): mpa did cell wars, turned off ff, and then said one per cell after the fact, I used centersay, and chat, and he ignored those communications, he proceeded to kill a large sum of people who weren't able to follow his impossible orders.

Hey there silly! I'm the one who punished you, not human. I think you are fine to be un-guard banned I have seen you behave ingame, and believe that you will do alright, do note, if you are punished again appealing this will be much more difficult to appeal.
Situational information (for decision by full): mpa did cell wars, turned off ff, and then said one per cell after the fact, I used centersay, and chat, and he ignored those communications, he proceeded to kill a large sum of people who weren't able to follow his impossible orders.
oh it was you well ty but i wont do it again

• Haha
Reactions: LilSpaceMan and Zee
Please be patient @romeos2811 . Ian is a trial admin thus his mentor needs to have the final say in what happens to your appeal.
I'm going to close the thread for responses and message this to the mentor of Ian. You'll just have to wait for the response.

Reactions: romeos2811 and Ian
Based on the information provided, I'll lift the guard ban this time. Be more careful in the future and listen when the admins are warning you to stop something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread