Invalid Robert´s Admin Application / #13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealRobert

Username: Robert

Steam32 ID: - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153354484/

Your age: - 19

Current playtime on relevant server(s) : Past over 72+ hours, which is the required minimum playtime to apply.

Link to your Sourcebans record: - Not a single ban.

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?: - I just wished to be an active help in the community, met an awesome Admin named Blood3y

Server you are applying for: #13

General online times & time zone: 5+ hours daily, I work from home & CET

Do you have a working microphone? : - Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: - None in Tf2. Have worked for a longer period for a Minecraft Client called Lunar Client and I've been Admin on Rust servers for a long period, mostly for Stevies servers.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate? : - I think that there is more than one reason why I would be an asset. I'm outgoing and friendly, I like to chat with people and make sure everyone is having fun, most people who play the server often knows me, and we have a great small community of people who enjoys the server, and I just want to keep the server fun, active and enjoyable for everyone. I hope to hear from you guys, would love to be an active help in the community

• Indifferent
Reactions: blood3y
Unfortunately you do not have the necessary requirement to apply due to your playtime on the server ( not on Tf2 altogether).

Additionally FF2 seems like it is not open at the moment, I’d recommend asking permission from the Full Gameserver admin before applying that being Darky. Feel free to reapply when you meet the necessary requirements and get permissions from the full of the server ( if it’s not already open). INVALID.

Alright nevermind then.

• Informative
Reactions: blood3y
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread