Completed Rework Of The Repeat Rule In Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Seems good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi

Donator
Change
Prisoners have the right on clear instructions. If the order wasn't clear enough Prisoners can ask for a repeat.
You can't ask for a repeat if the order was clear and already been said twice.
to
Prisoners have the right on clear instructions. If the order wasn't clear enough Prisoners can ask for a repeat. Prisoners that ask for a repeat must however remain AFK.
You can't ask for a repeat if the order was clear and already been said twice.

The reason why I request this being the new way repeats should be handled is because occasionally ill see people be confused or flustered as to what they should be doing when asking for a repeat. The rules right now don't give any clarification to that. The general thing to follow for guards is to wait for warden to finish giving a repeat before killing reds, but even that could be better clarified so that guards also understand how to handle it. Let me know what you guys think of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Black
I´d rather have prisoners remain afk instead of running around and waiting for the repeat.

Honestly, I think we should add this change, but it's not that important of an issue.
The repeats "do or do not pardon" thing is more of the problem.

I can't count the amount of times I was killed for standing still after asking for a repeat because the warden doesn't want to stop mumbling and his guards have trigger fingers

• Boring
Reactions: Roar and Jack8t
Well that certainly is an overwhelming result.

@Bambi
Message me so we can sort this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread