Declined Revamp of the redo last request system (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

As of now, you can redo last request if the warden doesn't attempt the last request, like at all.

My suggestion is that: You can redo last request as long as the warden doesn't start the minigame

What I mean is as of right now, if the lr is "Meatgrinder in obby" and warden goes to obby, but dies on his way to obby. The lr would be discarded and you cannot redo it as it was attempted. But with my suggestion would it could be redone since the warden didn't start doing the minigame.

I hope I'm not too vague, if you have any questions towards this ask

I don't think anybody would rebel to ruin the LR if this was implemented honestly. Sure, warden can die to some accidental falls but most of the time its people who rebel and want the DR denied.
This does happen, happened on jailbreak today with arena in climb and a new warden. It happens from time to time

Do we really need to nerf rebellers even more? If someone doesn't want to play an LR, why can't they try to kill the warden before it starts? JB is a game about both rebelling and following orders, so why should one be prioritized over the other. This rule change just makes it useless to rebel during an LR (which is most rounds) if they want to stop a game.

Do we really need to nerf rebellers even more? If someone doesn't want to play an LR, why can't they try to kill the warden before it starts? JB is a game about both rebelling and following orders, so why should one be prioritized over the other. This rule change just makes it useless to rebel during an LR (which is most rounds) if they want to stop a game.
This point is very good, but it can be very agitating to get last request, a new player dies as warden and the lr is discarded. Players who play on the server more would probably not die from a rush at the start of the game, I'm sure rebelers could do more with guns.

Edit: Forgot to snap picture of poll before moving to decline, for transparency the poll was 10-in favor and 11-against.

Declined based off the poll results and feedback.

Reactions: Mark!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread