Resigning (1 Viewer)

Kazzy

Donator
I am no longer enjoying playing tf2 and felt I was just forcing myself to play a game im not having fun playing. @Kevin if you could remove my powers please.

kazzy ima miss you man, hope to see you from time to time but i suppose now you can truly enjoy what you want without chains pulling you back <3

• Friendly
Reactions: Kazzy
:3: bye :3:

Hope work goes well my friend. We had a good time doing co-op speedruns and shame we never got Dead Center PB due to your work. "Goodnight @Kazzy" as I say. Here's one final moment of our Dead Center attempt for you.

• Friendly
Why did this make me feel so sad :( Goodluck on your adventures Kaz!

• Friendly
Now this is very fucking unfortunate to happen. I wish you success in the future, stay healthy.

• Friendly
maybe we wil meet again someday
In another time another place
persona-p5.gif

A thousand pardons about me only reacting to your message about resigning instead of messaging in discord as I've had some very busy days but I didn't want to seem rude by ignoring :sadge:

Well what can I say. I remember I asked you if you where interested in becoming an admin and you said no :( Then @Gold convinced you and you applied...I am still very salty about this!!!!!!
Overall you helped out jailbreak, both on server and off. Even though you where quiet I knew you did great and a big thanks, at least from me and hopefully everyone else, for helping us out.

Hope you want to play tf2 in the future for old times sake...maybe we'll bump into each other again maybe not. I wish you good luck and all the best:nekoheart:

As is tradition:

I tried to put the cat bashing head on wall but I am old so pretend it's here :azbaby:

• Informative
Reactions: Kazzy and Mikey

Users who are viewing this thread