Resigning 2022 - Madact out! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the application for community manager?
Jokes aside, welcome back.

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
Teddi was right!

You’re all probably wondering what is going on. Honestly this is awkward, but I wanted to be as transparent as what I am permitted to say.

When I left, I had no intentions of coming back as a gameserver admin again. I was done with that role as it required me to have playtime on gameservers which I didn’t have the time to do so at this stage in my life. It was pretty much what I thought my limit was.

With that I was willing to give up my other duties that I had come to adopt with my time here. These duties are closely related to helping Kevin with community matters (For example: Admin applications). I did not want to demand a role for this as I was happy just to help where I was needed. If I was going to get role for it, I would want to earn it.

After some time, I was approached by Kevin and we got to talking. Now what you see is the product of this arrangement.

This arrangement allows me to continue my plans with real life. I will be active enough to fulfil my role but not so active as what I use to be.

So I know some of you may wonder what is going to change. For now I plan to return to my forum duties as I previously did as my previous role. I will go into more detail with staff members, but nothing major is going to happen. I don’t have plans to overhaul the community, just to continue helping as best I can.

And this thread is now extremely awkward! I didn’t think I’d return back but if I knew what was going to happen I wouldn’t of resigned.

I still love this community a lot and I hope you guys will welcome me back. I might delete this thread as I don’t want to seem ingenuine but you guys deserve the right to know what happened.
You’ll never leave

• Scared
I think you broke a new record, fastest time leaving than coming back.

• Funny
Well that's a relief. Welcome back.

• Friendly
Teddi was right!

You’re all probably wondering what is going on. Honestly this is awkward, but I wanted to be as transparent as what I am permitted to say.

When I left, I had no intentions of coming back as a gameserver admin again. I was done with that role as it required me to have playtime on gameservers which I didn’t have the time to do so at this stage in my life. It was pretty much what I thought my limit was.

With that I was willing to give up my other duties that I had come to adopt with my time here. These duties are closely related to helping Kevin with community matters (For example: Admin applications). I did not want to demand a role for this as I was happy just to help where I was needed. If I was going to get role for it, I would want to earn it.

After some time, I was approached by Kevin and we got to talking. Now what you see is the product of this arrangement.

This arrangement allows me to continue my plans with real life. I will be active enough to fulfil my role but not so active as what I use to be.

So I know some of you may wonder what is going to change. For now I plan to return to my forum duties as I previously did as my previous role. I will go into more detail with staff members, but nothing major is going to happen. I don’t have plans to overhaul the community, just to continue helping as best I can.

And this thread is now extremely awkward! I didn’t think I’d return back but if I knew what was going to happen I wouldn’t of resigned.

I still love this community a lot and I hope you guys will welcome me back. I might delete this thread as I don’t want to seem ingenuine but you guys deserve the right to know what happened.
gg

• Agree
I am sad to see you go and I am very happy to see you back.

x

ah here welcome back its been a while.
you missed my wedding and all while you were gone, a shame

• Angry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread