Resignation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plague Knight

Donator
With a heavy heart I come to resign.

I've given a lot of thought on this, and I think it is the best solution.

School has kept me very busy, too busy to come online at all, as on the weekends I'm very tired or already working on projects for the next week. Whatever little freetime I have I instead put into my own personal projects or spending time with friends or alone to relax.

With my activity decreasing to none as of the past three weeks, I think it's time I go.
I loved playing on the server and I loved doing my job, but my interest in TF2 has simply faded completely and I can't even get myself to visit the server anymore.

There's a lot people I'd like to thank before I go, but I don't want to let this post get too long, so I won't name everyone.

@Nightascythe for being a wonderful mentor to me.

@scrins for helping me out with learning when I was still a trial admin.

@Kevin for even giving me the opportunity of becoming an admin.

And finally, @Heratade for taking care of the server when I was and will be away.

While I am unsure if I will return, there's a possibility that I might come back if my interest in TF2 rises again or when I am done with school. However, I won't make any promises.

It was amazing being part of the community for more than a year.
Take care, everyone. :nekoheart:

Sad to see an admin go. Take care mate

2 in one week, how many left to go.
Never met you, but you seem nice.
Farwell.

Ripperoni, didn't know you well but sad to see you go.

Nooo, Plaguey! ;n;
We've only known each other a short while but I started to like you. It's so sad to see you resign. Good luck with your life out there and best wishes!

you were good son , really good maybe even the best , tf2 loose another great player and admin

• Dislike
Reactions: Husky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread