Request from majo (1 Viewer)

Broski

He isnt registered and asked me to do this.

hi i have some requests on that surf server...

1. why is there 25s waiting for players ? there should be none

2. surf servers are skillsurf(when you messup you will be thrown back to last checkpoint) or battlesurf(when you messup your surf you are in jai where you can fightl). your server has no weapons no taunts and it has JAIL ! that is why it is soo bad... pls do skillsurf or battlesurf because it will be dead forever ! :D

3.pls if you do skillsurf put there maps without jail or if you can diable jail...

4.pls if you do battlesurf put there maps only with jail and put there weapons too

thanks

majo :D

An independent surf server will very rarely get popular due to the surf community for tf2(ReSurfed) having servers on their own.

An independent surf server will very rarely get popular due to the surf community for tf2(ReSurfed) having servers on their own.
either cause no one plays it

i stream sometimes and your server is great i hate others could you please do something about that server ?

He isnt registered and asked me to do this.

hi i have some requests on that surf server...

1. why is there 25s waiting for players ? there should be none

2. surf servers are skillsurf(when you messup you will be thrown back to last checkpoint) or battlesurf(when you messup your surf you are in jai where you can fightl). your server has no weapons no taunts and it has JAIL ! that is why it is soo bad... pls do skillsurf or battlesurf because it will be dead forever ! :D

3.pls if you do skillsurf put there maps without jail or if you can diable jail...

4.pls if you do battlesurf put there maps only with jail and put there weapons too

thanks

majo :D
25seks should be away now, tell me if not

sooo you didnt removed 30s waiting for players but you removed like 3s freeze time soo yeah :/

another thing could you pls disable autoballance because sometimes i want to surf with my friends and i cant join his team... i mean there cant be red 2 : blue 0 that makes me angry sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread