Accepted Request for ungag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusly

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:182217120

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Cifra

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:182217120

Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-04-22 16:01:51

Reason about the Ban: Spam -Lenny face-. Previous comms bans are 2 for insults, 2 for using Spanish one for using caps other for spam binds.

Admin that Banned you: @Gardevoir

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: The ban was more than two and a half years ago. And I didn't really have enough English to understand the rules back then. I learned enough English so I don't need to use Spanish on the server now. As for insults, I won't do that either. I know it’s just my word, but there is nothing more I can say.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been 12 days. Everyone else got his appeal sorted out. And Gardevoir didn't log in for a month and a half.

• Winner
  • Dumb
Reactions: fanthom and ChipZ
It's been 12 days. Everyone else got his appeal sorted out. And Gardevoir didn't log in for a month and a half.
Sit tight, Gardevoir will sort out the appeal eventually, they could be busy yknow and getting mad/angry w.e about it won’t help your case
Give it a couple more days, thanks :)

Sit tight, Gardevoir will sort out the appeal eventually, they could be busy yknow and getting mad/angry w.e about it won’t help your case
Give it a couple more days, thanks :)
I am not angry, I am just disappointed.

• Dumb
Reactions: PNN
I am not angry, I am just disappointed.
And we get dissapointed of people who can’t read rules. You know, admins do have a real life just like you? Weird right?

Just wait, it will get handled at some point.

And we get dissapointed of people who can’t read rules. You know, admins do have a real life just like you? Weird right?

Just wait, it will get handled at some point.
The first day I was here I asked in the chat: "what would happen if my appeal don't get answered by the admin that gagged me?" You told me something like a stick will be shoved in my "peepee". You are not my friend, we are not even acquaintances, yet you showed such disrespect. If I did such a thing on the server I will be punished for "inappropriate language" like I already have.
I was punished for my mistakes. Do you get punished for yours?
As for your sarcasms, it's been 12 days and all of the other appeals were treated. There are other admins that can sort this out. And Gardevoir didn't join in more than a month, that's why i posted my comment, because i don't think she will log now.
No body cares about me cause I am new on the forums and unknown on the servers, that's why i am disappointed.
@PNN please don't tarnish this post any further. I am here for my appeal, and only that.

• Funny
Reactions: PNN
@Rusly
It's clear I should of messaged last night to avoid what happened this morning.

The reason why other appeals are done is because those appeals where done by admins that are no longer admins, so another admin can take over.
Gardeviour is still an admin, so out of respect we don't touch other admins' appeals (Most of the time x))
I message Gard on Sunday about this appeal, as I noticed they where away for a long time. They responded, so I'm not going to touch it.

You'll just have to wait :?:

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: Heratade and Rusly
@Rusly
It's clear I should of messaged last night to avoid what happened this morning.

The reason why other appeals are done is because those appeals where done by admins that are no longer admins, so another admin can take over.
Gardeviour is still an admin, so out of respect we don't touch other admins' appeals (Most of the time x))
I message Gard on Sunday about this appeal, as I noticed they where away for a long time. They responded, so I'm not going to touch it.

You'll just have to wait :?:
After what you said, I got no issues in waiting at all.
You did something you didn't have to do, so RESPECT for going the extra mile to help other players ?

I wont add more about have been said in this post, not my stuff. We punish public disrespect, private one must been deal on your side.

Sorry for the delay btw, but something didnt went as i planned, apologies for this.

I lift the gag, hoping that you have learned from your mistakes. No more spam, forgeign language, or disrespect, even towards friends and/or for joking. You got a last chance, please, don't waste it :)

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread