Not a Bug Request fixed on 2Fort (193.38.251.1:27015) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundBoard8

Banned
I been trying to fight this for too long and too tired, I want a suggestion something needs to be fixed and done soon. I been tired, Tried, AND trying to load this server everyday when i was trying to get on. One thing is that people staying in there for nearly 5 hours or more specially the AFK spectators that "THEY" won't LEAVE! This list that this server needs changes as possible.
I don't really understand or being mean or bugging the staff is that, "ALL" i wanted is to play on the server not just making it full everyday or causing Client Disconnected when its full.

p.s I have been frustrating for too long now

1. Autokick disconnect of 5-6 needs to be auto removed. (AFK Spectators)

I been trying to fight this for too long and too tired, I want a suggestion something needs to be fixed and done soon. I been tired, Tried, AND trying to load this server everyday when i was trying to get on. One thing is that people staying in there for nearly 5 hours or more specially the AFK spectators that "THEY" won't LEAVE! This list that this server needs changes as possible.
I don't really understand or being mean or bugging the staff is that, "ALL" i wanted is to play on the server not just making it full everyday or causing Client Disconnected when its full.

p.s I have been frustrating for too long now

1. Autokick disconnect of 5-6 needs to be auto removed.
may i introduce you to https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-donate-to-panda-community.348 :)

I don't mind the donating, i might repay you later for 70$, I just don't understand why its this is an issue for when they stay in spectators too long as the max of 5-6 , Its really frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread