Reported Content: Post in thread 'Spamming and advertising cheats' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inu

Post in thread 'Spamming and advertising cheats' by Shiroe has been reported by inu. Reason given:
I am reporting this post because the topic was already closed, so i could not respond and the punishment is simply beyond fucking ridiculous. People get permanently banned for cheating but advertising cheats gets you gagged for one week? Why is this not a permanent ban to begin with.

Content being reported:
Both have been Gagged for 1 week.
Thank you for your report.

/closed

Also pretty fucking cool that you have admins with a VAC ban now.

Isn't it if it's legit someone spamming lmaobox bind it's a perm ban but if it's just someone joking around a gag?

I mean he does say other stuff to which means he's doing it jokingly (I think) but then again seeing how much he posts is also a bit to much.

Please don't get pissed off at him without knowing WHY he was banned. Also, he didn't realize that the punishment for advertising hacks/cheats was a full perm; this has been a topic of discussion amongst Admins for a while- people wanting the punishment toned down if they're joking, so he might have just been confused. I was just about to inform him/change it to a perm when I saw this thread and got a bit irritated by it.

His ban has been there for a while now, and he's explained in full detail to everyone who has asked as to why it's there. So, if you would have just ASKED him, I'm quite certain he would have gladly told you instead of you ranting about it on this thread.

Isn't it if it's legit someone spamming lmaobox bind it's a perm ban but if it's just someone joking around a gag?

I mean he does say other stuff to which means he's doing it jokingly (I think) but then again seeing how much he posts is also a bit to much.
Okay, so as long as everything is a joke I will get away with it. Good to know.

This is not really how it works. Advertising cheats should be punished in the same way as cheating, regardless if meant as a joke or not.

Please don't get pissed off at him without knowing WHY he was banned. Also, he didn't realize that the punishment for advertising hacks/cheats was a full perm
Nice job on the management, team!

His ban has been there for a while now, and he's explained in full detail to everyone who has asked as to why it's there. So, if you would have just ASKED him, I'm quite certain he would have gladly told you instead of you ranting about it on this thread.
You just contradicted yourself with this:
this has been a topic of discussion amongst Admins for a while
I, as a mere non-admin, have no knowledge about what goes on behind the curtains. I also have no reason to believe that an admin is stepping out of line with any type of punishment, unless you would like to admit it and have me assume that your internal communication is that bad. Naturally my only response, as I had no previous encounter with said admin and also no reason to talk to him, is to draw awareness to this post and have his actions corrected. I had no way of knowing he was acting out of a secret admin-only policy, as much as you would like to pin that on me.

My report was justified and so was my complaint, cue the dislikes from social-justice-warriors but this is not the way to deal with these kinds of people and if you can't see that, you are beyond worth saving.

Facts:
a) I raised a valid complaint
b) I had zero knowledge of internal admin communication, which clearly is not working
c) I had zero reason to communicate directly as I do not know this person and the issue appeared on the forum, so I also handled it on here.

@Madact just informed me of a poll regarding the issue and this once again proves your entire miscommunication issue. Aside from that, the mere fact that this is even up for debate to the public is sad as fuck and any decent owner would just have called it a permanent ban from their services, instead of asking the general public who may not take this too seriously as most people smart enough to use a community's forum are also smart enough not to cheat, but what about the rest?

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/advertising-hacks-punishment.9151/

Here you go, now it is in the thread.

The punishment for joke hack advertisements was changed to a week gag. It use to be a perm ban, but it was changed.
If though it is a real third party tool forcing it then yes, perm ban it is.
How is this fucking relevant!? If you are advertising hacks, you are advertising them, regardless if manually or not. Such scum needs to be permanently evacuated from all your services without questions asked. No offense but are you guys seriously this dense!???

PS: This post was meant to the admin team in general and not as a personal attack against either @Dio Brando or @Madact or @Swaggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread