Accepted Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin | XplosiveAction

Regarding Jim’s micspam to be honest you only caught about one second of him micspaming or well, him micspamming for literally a second it seemed like he just did a quick thing. Nonetheless it does say in the rules that any form of unintelligible sound is forbidden so yeah. @Madact this is important now bc of the app Jim made.

TheWalkingCake

Regarding Jim’s micspam to be honest you only caught about one second of him micspaming or well, him micspamming for literally a second it seemed like he just did a quick thing. Nonetheless it does say in the rules that any form of unintelligible sound is forbidden so yeah. @Madact this is important now bc of the app Jim made.
He done it many times i can try to give more videos

TheWalkingCake

• Bubby
  • STEAM_0:1:91176223
  • Exploiting/LateSpawn
  • Click
  • SB(0)

• spooky fish
  • STEAM_0:1:201158334
  • Ghosting
  • Click
  • SB(1)

• NovaCommander
  • STEAM_0:0:182276558
  • Ghosting
  • same evidence as spooky
  • SB(1)

• Azel
  • STEAM_0:0:136046844
  • Favoring,Inactive guard

• [MTU] Comms
  • STEAM_0:1:151829141
  • Favoring,Inactive guard
  • Click

Madact

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Contributor
  • As mentioned with cake before this report was made, I said since jim's scream was just a one off and short I wouldn't mute for it. Cake posted it anyways for later evidence, so it'll stay here for future reference.
  • Queef's first ban was invalid, so he gets the original 12 hours.
  • Blackhat is regular and will receive a teamban. Notice how what he did was also baiting? 2 weeks no teamban = general ban
  • Greafe was recently gagged, so I'll leave that.
  • azel is listed for teamban, if we can't teamban within 2 weeks he'll receive a general ban.
  • the demo cuts off short for me to see if comms did indeed favour. is there a longer version? if so steam message me.

Anything not mentioned has been dealt with in the usual way.
Thank you for the reports ::): Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)