Accepted Report of FaZe kaixo and Fracture (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBergh

• Steam name: FaZe kaixo (switches name occasionally)
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:206705992 (https://steamcommunity.com/id/pelite2002/)
  • Server: #10 Hightower
  • Links: N/A
  • Rules broken: Racism, Disrespect, and just general toxicity. this is not the first time he's done this, he is known and notorious throughout the community for being a giant dick, 'scuse me french
  • Evidence: Will be included below, as they were on at the same time, and it's easier

• Steam name: you are ni gger/you are ******/ Fracture (switches name occasionally)
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:96255202 (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152776132/)
  • Server: #10 Hightower though i have no doubt they have broken these rules on #6 too, however i have no evidence of such
  • Links: N/A
  • Rules broken: Racism, Disrespect, and just general toxicity. as well as Admin Impersonation. this is not the first time he's done this, he is known and notorious throughout the community for being a giant dick, 'scuse me french
    " 2)d) Chat spamming | 1)a) Offensive names 2)b) Admin impersonation
  • Evidence: v v v v v
Screenshot of them with their names listed there, with the server name visisble:

Evidence links:

They both did also do excessive spawncamp, though i do not have evidence for this, and thus it will be excluded from the report.

I'll include others bullied by these two:
feel free to ask them questions

Reactions: aphid
FaZe kaixo and Fracture have been punished.

I checked the other two guys' chatlogs and I don't think any action is worth there. One of them even said:
2020-07-31 21:27:15you know an admin can see the chatlogs right?
So ye, they started using inappropriate language but just towards the two guys I punished above, like trying to make the rulebreakers quit the server - uselessly tho.
That's not good, I know, but when you get provoked and no admin can come I don't feel to blame them for replying back. Also, it was something light overall by them.

Thanks for your report, and thanks @KazKatz for the links to chatlogs.

Reactions: aphid and Kazzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread