Report: all creds follow me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguywithdashadow

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:94770084
Steam Username: all creds follow me
Server: Trade
User regularly known as: @zilvinasslayer

He wanted to buy my party trick, so after we traded, I then confirmed the trade. Creds on the other hand, didnt. When asking him about why he hadnt confirmed the trade via. email, he responded by saying he didnt have an email. This is impossible since an email is required to create a steam account. He then started giving silly excuses on why he had confirmed the trade, like how he didnt need a steam account. In fact, its kinda ironic how hes part of a "anti-scam and anti-phishers" group.

Evidence:

bpA1bvt.png

2bBJ9KV.png

wat

• Agree
Reactions: mosteraz
Hi, daguy. Good evening. How are you?

He wanted to buy my party trick, so after we traded, I then confirmed the trade. Creds on the other hand, didnt.
So, the trade (and the scam, the one you talk about) did NOT happen yet.
Can't you just cancel the trade? Sorry for the silly question.

Everything he may have told to you
@Don't join blue team if you don't have a mic/ don't want to be Warden. As Warden, give orders using mic, then open cells.
is useless in this report.

I repeat, the Scam has not happened yet. I repeat, is it impossible to cancel the trade, if you want to (or better, if it seems he does not want it, too)?
In the first screenshot, it seems it's possible.

Explain me.

Hi, daguy. Good evening. How are you?

So, the trade (and the scam, the one you talk about) did NOT happen yet.
Can't you just cancel the trade? Sorry for the silly question.

Everything he may have told to you
@Don't join blue team if you don't have a mic/ don't want to be Warden. As Warden, give orders using mic, then open cells.
is useless in this report.

I repeat, the Scam has not happened yet. I repeat, is it impossible to cancel the trade, if you want to (or better, if it seems he does not want it, too)?
In the first screenshot, it seems it's possible.

Explain me.
Evening to you too :). Yeah, it may be possible that A: (S)he is going to scam me, or B: (S)he used their parents email or a fake email.

And I have just cancelled the trade, in case it is a scam.

And I have just cancelled the trade, in case it is a scam.
Ok, finally.
And so, it seems we've closed here. Next time, I suggest you to not trade with him ;) But, actually, what he did was not a scam, remember. He just wasted your time, it seems.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread