Declined Report against Puddin. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Steam IDs - Names:
STEAM_0:0:177844382 - Hantei
STEAM_0:0:211859731 - Yurai

These are only the most recent ones I recall, with a little digging there are quite a few more to find.

Offense: Usage of cheating software. Specifically wallhack.

Demo download

If requested by the admins I will provide a list with ticks that seem suspicious to me. As it is a pretty lengthy demo with plenty of stuff to review it might take a while though.

Yes, I have defended Puddin for a very long time and am somewhat ashamed to admit that I was unable to spot the cheats earlier. During the past few weeks/months I kind of gave up on spectating him and only recently got another look. The demo is a couple of weeks old I believe and I have reviewed it countless times because I didn't really want to believe that he is cheating. So I decided I would just let others have a look at it, however by now I am convinced that he is cheating.

Hahahahahahaha.
Wew.

Let's not forget who actually owns lmaobox premium between us two, alright, buddy? :^)

EDIT:

Are we doing it à la Blackwonder style where you provide zero information on what admins/players who are willing to waste their team reviewing this demo should be looking out for or?

xd.

Another demo

Again, ticks etc are provided on admin request because it's a really long demo.

Another demo!
Another!
Oh, look!
They just keep on coming!
When will it end?
Someone, save me.

Those are courtesy of blackw0nder.tf (don't censor me), the proper lads they are.

f6ueqYw.gif

Woah, even a cool .gif!
There was one more .gif but I lost it, feelsBad.

Courtesy of wonderland.tf, again, proper lads.

I have absolutely nothing to hide about my gameplay and we both know I'm not using any third party software to enhance said gameplay.
If you have any personal issues with me, Zepruslad, I really couldn't give less of a fuck if I tried, just move on.

i'll see what i can do to review this, locking the thread to avoid further non-topic related replies.

Reactions: Zeprus
both provided demos linked in reply #1 and #3 have been reviewed by the current ETF2L Head Anti-Cheat admin and according to him the movements shown there can be easily replicated and not be seen has sort off wallhacking.

therefore this report is getting denied as on the provided demos we cant see anything (unless you're really trying hard to avoid being spotted on pubs).

we're not this kind of community which are banning people who get accused of hacking and in certain cases like this i get in touch with AC people from various leagues cause we all know those admins in certain communities are just completely incompetent but this reflects on other parts aswell so.. ;) .. anyways just wanted to point this out here. :salt:

another thing which i want to add is that i'm pretty aware that you're cheating on alt accounts @Puddin as you have several banned alts on which you have added me quite a while back, not that i care but if i ever see you cheating on our servers with any kind of alt account i'm going to lock down every single account including your main aswell and your forum account without any chance of unban.

aswell stop with this childfest between you @Puddin and @Zeprus cause if this acts out again i'm taking aswell actions against it cause it pisses not only me off but aswell certain other people and i'm not going to deal with that anymore so see this as a warning for you both.

if you want to report eachother for cheating open an new thread with a demo attached and i'll get it reviewed, no problemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread