Declined Report against Fairy. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelin

Donator
Who are you reporting? Fairy
What server game mode is the report concerned with? Jailbreak
What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:488246333
What is the reason of the report?
mfk
Files you have as proof:

Attachments

• evidence.dem
    3.9 MB · Views: 91
Just to add my part to the report/exlain what happend

I was on blue team as warden (on jb_hop) and the last few round were ending in failround (thats the reason i went blue for this round). and i remembered a little while ago another blue doing this thing of activating sumo and then telling the reds to run back (i basically saw it as an possible way to thin out reds without having to use cellwars) and well it ended well with round 5 reds remaining. As Far as i'm aware this is not illigal nor considered MFK?

it was done in a wardens order in in a way all the reds have the same chance of survival(no favortism)/skill to win (just like in minigames and cellwars) if this is banned i hereby apologize for it and i would understand how this can be seen as MFK. Ofcourse if its illigal i'm not planning to do it again.

For clarification: I'm not stating the reason for this report it not valid, i'm just sharing my thought process from this event.

heres also my hlstas page since i'm involved to the report in case its usefull:

I don't see how this is a mass freekill, while yes we have banned people in the past for doing similar things the difference here is that fairy actually took the time to lay out the rules of the game. As opposed to those past instances where people would just put 4 reds in the sumo chamber and randomly start the game without explaining anything or giving any warning.

I think it is also funny that no one mentioned a single thing about mfk before he started the game despite him clearly explaining what he was going to do.

Declined.

Reactions: Michelin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread