Declined Removing duplicate maps from jailbreak. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
There is something in jailbreak that I have noticed, and I am quite confused why or how this happened, but a couple times panda admins added / updated maps, some being drastic improvements and others not. What I am referring to are the 3 different jb famous maps and the 2 minecraft maps, honestly these are hard to know which one is which and with their maps being almost identical I feel they should be retired and only the recently updated versions staying. IE: minecraft daylight staying and minecart chrome leaving the roster.

• Disagree
Reactions: vinny
I disagree for the reason of people like to have variety. Sure, The maps might be a little identical but they are still drastically different, such as the Minecraft maps. Personally I like minecraft_chrome more than minecraft_daylight as it doesn't have so many useless balconies, hills and badly placed ladders.

And then for the jb_famous maps, People like both. There is really no need in removing those two maps, They are perfectly fine.

Thanks, I checked them out and I'm new here and seeing them at first glance i just saw the same map with different colors and bugs but after inspecting further theyoffer different “secrets” that I hadn't fount yet the deal eith minecart is it just looked buggy and unplayed but has things I never knew.

Reactions: vinny
Anything in particular we need to poll? Or is it pretty clear this is an unpopular suggestion?

Edit: Lack of response it's going to be rejected. Next time please list so we can sort something out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread