Declined Remove tf2 item (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanos, thanks for making the thread as suggested, so here is my official opinion:

The Winger for me is an essential part of playing Scout on the majority of maps, especially after the Atomizer was nerfed. As he can't deal much damage without having to taunt or use crit-a-cola, goomba stomping is a highly effective way of dealing damage & as double jump without the winger isn't high enough to goomba the Winger is crucial.

I feel as if it's already balanced enough as the Hale is always withing melee range when stomped so can sacrifice one stomp for the kill. However I do agree that maybe it does too much damage.

My suggestion would be instead of removing the Winger completely, just remove minicrits from it so Scout deals 1500 per stomp rather than 2025.

in FF2 it has no minicrits, why does it have them in VSH?

Going to decline this based on feedback given (and sort of not given - not enough interest) in the thread, players using the winger are not at a significant enough advantage compared to the Atomizer & do not believe it has caused any other sort of unrest on the server.

Thanks for your suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread