Declined Remove Superjump ability when crouching (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

So lately ive been annoyed that we both have crouch and rmb as an option to superjump.
But im really annoyed that they can some sort of overlap and make superjumping a pain since i myself sometimes accidentally crouch before superjumping which completly messes up everything.

And since crouch superjumps give (imo) nothing good i thought about removing them because we already have the rmb superjumps which should be enough.

unbind crouch

Thought you just had to look up, jump and right click in order to super jump? Been a while since I've been hale, might be mixing it up with other servers.

I don't particularly see how this is an issue.

• Agree
Reactions: ZeroPC
Thought you just had to look up, jump and right click

You just need to hold RMB, look up and release RMB to super jump, actually jumping is not necessary. Removing crouch to super jump would cause a lot of new players a bit of grief because some don't actually know RMB works as well as crouch, so I guess a lot of people wouldn't know how to super jump at all as pretty much every other VSH server out there also uses both.

Pretty much agree with the above.

I remember when I first played vsh I used to crotch before jumping. I'd rather keep that in for the new players.
Besides, no one is feedback anything that this is possible or this is being applied to another vsh. So since this isn't going anywhere

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread