Remove random crits from Mario Kart (1 Viewer)

Disable Random Crits on Mario Kart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
It's just... random crits.. :(

Nothing in tf2 should be random.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Joe
No please let the casuals stay in Mariokart so my Hightower #6 stays clean.

• Agree
Reactions: Vecomti
You got like 10 snipers in each team, what's the problem? the only problem I would see is melee crits, but you rarely get into those situations.

• Funny
Reactions: SunDwarf
You got like 10 snipers in each team, what's the problem? the only problem I would see is melee crits, but you rarely get into those situations.
There's always at least one demoman jumping around swinging his melee at people and snipers sitting in the towers getting random melee crits not to mention Engineers placing their sentrys just out of range of the spawn swinging the random criting melees at spys trying to break free. Also Demomans and Solidiers throwing crit pipes/rockets is just the most annoying thing ever. There are weapons that have a crit system implemented so why would someone want to reward player's for being lucky?

Because it's mariokart. Get over yourself or play on an actual map.

It seems you're taking mario kart far too seriously which I have personally found to not be the best way to play it. If you want to play seriously, take it to hightower or a pub server, but Mario kart is for friendlies and messing about as heavies with your holiday mittens on.

I'm against this in its entirety.

It seems you're taking mario kart far too seriously which I have personally found to not be the best way to play it. If you want to play seriously, take it to hightower or a pub server, but Mario kart is for friendlies and messing about as heavies with your holiday mittens on.

I'm against this in its entirety.
Exactly. It's a litterbox for 12 year old girlgamers and pedophiles. Hightower #6 represent!!!

MarioKart is a gamemode designed for fun and randomness and so is the map, so leave the crits on. Unless being friendly suddenly turns into competitive friendliness, I see no need for the removal of kritz. The kritz ban should only stay on thy Holy Highest Tower of #06.

mario kart is more fun server than actual duel server. so i dont ser anything good reason to disaple random crits. its sometime pretty annoying but i dont care since mario kart is only one server when ppl join for fun.

I might be taking Mario kart to serious in my opinion random crits should simply just not exist. But well, the poll is pretty clear I guess...

Reactions: Vecomti
  • Agree
Reactions: Kevin
Rated dumb 4 truth.

I should remove that rating and clicking dumb instantly bans your own account.
I could also dislike it but I thought rating it dumb would fit better. Edit: fits better because of swears
Edited again: apperently I rated it dumb because I'm a faggot @inu

Last edited:
Pan's critical hits and Wrench's Critical hits.

300px-Critical.png?t=20110713125030

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread